Anonymous / Chanology Montreal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Suburban: Article on CCHR at Concordia

4 posters

Go down

The Suburban: Article on CCHR at Concordia Empty The Suburban: Article on CCHR at Concordia

Post by puck35 Wed May 06, 2009 1:15 am

http://www.myvirtualpaper.com/doc/The-Suburban/TheSuburbanApril29_2009/2009042901/10.html

Turns out the CCHR paid $250 per day for their house of horrors. And as usual, Richer Dumbass is full of shit, saying they don't suggest any specific alternative to mental health treatment. Suuuuure you don't.

Fuck, that Christine Mota pisses me off.
puck35
puck35
MMMAAANNNOOOOOOONNN!

Male Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

The Suburban: Article on CCHR at Concordia Empty Re: The Suburban: Article on CCHR at Concordia

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 1:47 am

so, if they stayed there around a week or so, they paid more or less 1250$ for a regular 5 day school week... Interesting stuff

''Even if you don't agree with a particular view, we're not about to censor''
- Christine Mota

yet again, they censored us by denying us access to the university. Concordia is so full of shit

Back to top Go down

The Suburban: Article on CCHR at Concordia Empty Re: The Suburban: Article on CCHR at Concordia

Post by NRR Wed May 06, 2009 3:23 am

Their fail site won't allowed me to log in.

Copypasta, anyone?
NRR
NRR
German nazi communist psychiatrist from the 4th or 5th Marcabian Division

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2008-04-11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD4bn5pp32w

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 3:28 am

The Suburban: Article on CCHR at Concordia Copypa10
Anonymous DeliversThe Suburban: Article on CCHR at Concordia Copypa11

Back to top Go down

Post by puck35 Wed May 06, 2009 10:57 am

Why can't that imbecile Concord Grape and Mota the Marionette get it through their heads that maintaining academic standards and integrity is not censorship?

If I wrote a paper full of questionable sources and, in some cases, outright fabrications, I would not only get an F, I would be hauled before some academic misconduct tribunal. Could I then cry "censorship"? No.

This CYA attitude on their part is so tiring. It's time for some access to information requests. I'd do it but I don't want to sign my name to anything, since I'm still a student there.
puck35
puck35
MMMAAANNNOOOOOOONNN!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Boyle Wed May 06, 2009 11:04 am

So, we know how many lollars we need for a display. We can demand the same rate. If Concorde Grapes refuses us, we have legal grounds to so for even more WIN.
Major Boyle
Major Boyle
SUPREME ROOLAH

Male Number of posts : 2437
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by puck35 Wed May 06, 2009 11:21 am

I think it was more like eleven days. It opened on April 9 and ended on April 19. That's $2750. However, the 10th, 12th, and 13th were Easter holidays and the school was closed, so I don't know if the school charged them for those days.
puck35
puck35
MMMAAANNNOOOOOOONNN!

Back to top Go down

Post by syb Wed May 06, 2009 11:14 pm

Major Boyle wrote:So, we know how many lollars we need for a display. We can demand the same rate. If Concorde Grapes refuses us, we have legal grounds to so for even more WIN.
Not true, this price is for a non-profit organization. In other word, we would need to be registered as a non-profit organization. Unless anything can be a non-profit organization. I guess the only way to know the price is to ask it!
syb
syb
Fucking Awesome

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by puck35 Wed May 06, 2009 11:22 pm

Concord Grape and his super-secret risk assessment committee would no doubt find a reason to deny the booking, and they wouldn't have to give a reason since they keep no written records of their covert meetings.
puck35
puck35
MMMAAANNNOOOOOOONNN!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Boyle Wed May 06, 2009 11:46 pm

If he denies us, we have grounds to prosecute his institution under federal law. Much lollars and lulz would ensue.
Major Boyle
Major Boyle
SUPREME ROOLAH

Back to top Go down

Post by puck35 Thu May 07, 2009 12:02 am

Maybe not. Read this: http://www.macleans.ca/education/postsecondary/article.jsp?content=20070921_201324_824

It seems they can cite security as a reason to deny a booking. The Scilons could bawww religious persecution, though it probably wouldn't hold up. (Actually, a precedent-setting ruling from a Canadian court stating Scientology is a cult, like that famous Australian ruling, would be epic.) Still, by that point, you're namefagged.

Can we get some more harpoons to Grape's office to find out if the October event has been canceled or not? They won't reply to mine, even though I used yet another email address.
puck35
puck35
MMMAAANNNOOOOOOONNN!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Boyle Thu May 07, 2009 4:54 pm

We have anons who have already been namefagged so finding a volunteer for a lawsuit wouldn't be that hard. They want to cite "security" as an excuse, then they'll have to defend that viewpoint in court. Even if we were to lose, it's still publicity which is a win in our book. Also, the final autohrity rests with the dean. If he wants to deny us, by all means, let the "comittee" come into the limelight. $cilons bribing Concordia? I smell a story for the Tee Vee Reporturz.

Also, Conorde Grape might really enjoy a rotating picket at his house by Anons. Betcha his neighbours would like to read a flyer entitled: "Does Concorida accept bribes?" Like I said, Concord Grape's tyranny can only exist in the shadows. Once the light on Anonymous shines on them, they won't last long.

And if Conocrdia students are ticked off over the Secret Risk Assessment comittee, imagine how many Anons we can recruit if we take on Condord Grape. Yarrr! I bet a pirate!
Major Boyle
Major Boyle
SUPREME ROOLAH

Back to top Go down

Post by puck35 Thu May 07, 2009 5:44 pm

Would one of those anons already namefagged be able to sign his/her name to access to information requests? I'd write the letters, since I'm good at that and also know how these sorts of things work. I just don't want to sign my name to anything since I'm still a ConU student.
puck35
puck35
MMMAAANNNOOOOOOONNN!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Boyle Thu May 07, 2009 10:57 pm

If you read the macleans article, one of the reasons the students are ticked off is that Concord Grape and his Sekret Commie-tea don't keep records. What we do is arrange for our own display to counter the CCHR display. If Grape refuses, then the lulz will REALLY begin.
Major Boyle
Major Boyle
SUPREME ROOLAH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down