Anonymous / Chanology Montreal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Scilons are apparently changing their tactics.

+3
AK
puck35
Major Boyle
7 posters

Go down

Scilons are apparently changing their tactics. Empty Scilons are apparently changing their tactics.

Post by Major Boyle Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:54 pm

Puck asked what thread I'd seen talking about the scis changing their tactics and the latest post can be found at:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/121-flash-raids/san-diego-flashraid-behavioral-changes-46992/#post890117

It is apparent that the last protest's "freedom of religion" guy, camera bike guy, and strange chatty guy were all scis. This protest, if they come to talk, be prepare to ask them some enturbulating questions.
Major Boyle
Major Boyle
SUPREME ROOLAH

Male Number of posts : 2437
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Scilons are apparently changing their tactics. Empty Re: Scilons are apparently changing their tactics.

Post by puck35 Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:18 pm

Can you give some examples of what one might say? Something more substantial than screaming "what about Lisa McPherson? what about forced abortions in the Sea Org?", something that will actually drive them batty.
puck35
puck35
MMMAAANNNOOOOOOONNN!

Male Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Scilons are apparently changing their tactics. Empty Re: Scilons are apparently changing their tactics.

Post by AK Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:46 pm

Read OTV to them.

A shirt that says "What are your crimes?" is also effective.
AK
AK
I have too many posts.

Female Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-05-12

http://img.4chan.org/b/imgboard.html

Back to top Go down

Post by puck35 Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:21 pm

Reciting OT III or the (supposed) End Phenomenon of OT VIII, etc. might be effective and great for lulz, but seems too easy. I'm wondering what Major Boyle means by enturbulating questions.
puck35
puck35
MMMAAANNNOOOOOOONNN!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:23 pm

AK wrote:Read OTV to them.

A shirt that says "What are your crimes?" is also effective.
I approve of that. Tactical proposal to come...

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Boyle Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:46 pm

An enturbulating question: If L Ron didn't approve of homosexuality, why did he die with the semen of 4 men in his ass? If he hated psych drugs, why was the psych drug vistaril found in his bloodstream? If Scientologists are ethical why do they engage in fair gaming?
OT3 on a tape track could be lulzy.
Major Boyle
Major Boyle
SUPREME ROOLAH

Back to top Go down

Post by puck35 Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:24 pm

I'll defer to you.
puck35
puck35
MMMAAANNNOOOOOOONNN!

Back to top Go down

Post by EaterofCake Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:31 pm

Reading out OT3 over a megaphone has always seemed to be an effective method. Translate to french, write part of it on a sign, tape to the wall?
EaterofCake
EaterofCake
Delicious and moist.

Number of posts : 1168
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeRandGuy Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:50 pm

Screwing with anonymous while trying to appear anonymous. Crafty little buggers, I'll give them that. Nothing we can't handle, because I doubt they're any good at it.

Although we can't exactly ask for some of their blood to burn, maybe we can ask them to repeat the phrase: "Xenu ate my thetan"? Assuming they say it, they're probably safe.

Also something to keep in mind; if someone approaches us negatively, it may be likely that they've sold their soul to Hubbard, but it isn't necessarily the case. Assuming everyone who has a negative reaction to us is a little tin-foily.

Best way to handle this is to document those who act negatively towards us. After a couple protests, we'll start to notice repeats if they're scilons.

SomeRandGuy
Cool enough to blow shit up with soap.

Male Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:06 am

Not necessarily. Last month was the first time we ever really had more than one troll, and before that we probably only had two or three. There's unlikely to be a pattern, and even if there are repeats, we can't do much about it.
The Rooster
The Rooster
I have too many posts.

Male Number of posts : 776
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by puck35 Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:28 am

I regret not getting footage of Blue Jacket Guy when he was actually speaking with us (and then walk down the block, stop, turn around, come back, lather, rinse, repeat), but I and I'm sure others remember what he looked like.
puck35
puck35
MMMAAANNNOOOOOOONNN!

Back to top Go down

Post by puck35 Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:55 am

puck35
puck35
MMMAAANNNOOOOOOONNN!

Back to top Go down

Post by NRR Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:08 am

I don't think a change is necessary. Yet.

For your safety, keep filming as usual.
NRR
NRR
German nazi communist psychiatrist from the 4th or 5th Marcabian Division

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2008-04-11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD4bn5pp32w

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Boyle Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:35 pm

Stand by to raise primary deflector shields. Woof Woof!
Major Boyle
Major Boyle
SUPREME ROOLAH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down