Anonymous / Chanology Montreal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Scientology tech in Concordia acting classes

3 posters

Go down

Scientology tech in Concordia acting classes Empty Scientology tech in Concordia acting classes

Post by puck35 Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:55 pm

At the CCHR raid in April someone told one of us (I think it was SRG) that he had taken acting classes that used techniques he thought might have been Scientology-based. (Then again, all acting classes make you do weird shit.) In any case, he seems to have surfaced on WWP:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-scientology-discussion/concordia-scientology-classroom-51040/

I don't think there's remotely enough to go on here.
puck35
puck35
MMMAAANNNOOOOOOONNN!

Male Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Scientology tech in Concordia acting classes Empty Re: Scientology tech in Concordia acting classes

Post by EaterofCake Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:02 pm

Still sounds dodgy.
EaterofCake
EaterofCake
Delicious and moist.

Number of posts : 1168
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Scientology tech in Concordia acting classes Empty Re: Scientology tech in Concordia acting classes

Post by SomeRandGuy Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:14 pm

Yeah, this could be him. I told them to go post on our forum... but they never did :( Until now anyways.

And yeah... there isn't much to go on. We should work at trying to figure out if this guy is a scientologist. Something here does seem off...

SomeRandGuy
Cool enough to blow shit up with soap.

Male Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by puck35 Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:59 pm

SomeRandGuy wrote:

And yeah... there isn't much to go on. We should work at trying to figure out if this guy is a scientologist. Something here does seem off...

I don't see how someone would automatically associate these sorts of acting class techniques with Scientology tech. And which professor was it? How long ago?

You're right, this is kinda weird...
puck35
puck35
MMMAAANNNOOOOOOONNN!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:30 pm

I can say for certain that those excercises were questionnable. PM me for details

Back to top Go down

Post by puck35 Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:03 am

Still not enough to indicate any Scientology connection to the exercises, as far as I'm concerned, for the time being. Perhaps we could compare what the guy is describing to "non-religious" Hubbard tech, like the management stuff and Applied Scholastics.
puck35
puck35
MMMAAANNNOOOOOOONNN!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:06 am

True. We would need some epic proof. Still his methods were questionable to say the least.

Back to top Go down

Post by puck35 Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:08 am

What I don't get is why the guy is making the association with Scientology. He would have to know something about Scientology tech. Or maybe at some point the prof did say this was Scientology tech, who knows. We need much more information.
puck35
puck35
MMMAAANNNOOOOOOONNN!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down