Anonymous / Chanology Montreal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Saturday night: three-hour interview with Marc Headley on Coast to Coast AM

3 posters

Go down

Saturday night: three-hour interview with Marc Headley on Coast to Coast AM Empty Saturday night: three-hour interview with Marc Headley on Coast to Coast AM

Post by NRR Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:01 pm

Scientology critic & author of Blown for Good: Behind the Iron Curtian of Scientology, Marc Headley, is going to be on 940 AM in the night of Saturday to Sunday for a 3-hours interview. The interview should starts somewhere from midnight to 3am.

Win? Not quite. The show is the infamous syndicated show Coast to coast AM, where tinfoils of all kind speak about conspiracies, UFOs and Illuminatis... among others things.

For once, they're going to talk about a topic with solid evidences to back them off...

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2009/11/14

Mod Edit:
have a torrent link
http://ranma.dnsdojo.net/Coast-to-CoastAM-Scientology-Revelations_OGG+MP3.zip.torrent

also thread merged
NRR
NRR
German nazi communist psychiatrist from the 4th or 5th Marcabian Division

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2008-04-11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD4bn5pp32w

Back to top Go down

Saturday night: three-hour interview with Marc Headley on Coast to Coast AM Empty Re: Saturday night: three-hour interview with Marc Headley on Coast to Coast AM

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:08 pm

lol I know about coast to coast AM and yes it's tinfoilish
but m'eh a win is a win i guess. I mean seriously, you have to wear tinfoil if you believe IN MY ALMIGHTY OVERLORD XENU

GLORY MARCABIA! Razz

Back to top Go down

Saturday night: three-hour interview with Marc Headley on Coast to Coast AM Empty Saturday night: three-hour interview with Marc Headley on Coast to Coast AM

Post by puck35 Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:54 pm

This Saturday, Coast to Coast AM, a late-night talk radio show that usually deals with the paranormal, will be featuring a three-hour interview with Marc Headley, author of the devastating Scientology exposé Blown for Good.

In Montreal, Coast to Coast AM airs on 940 AM from 1 am to 5 am. On the weekend editions, the main guest interview usually begins in the second hour, that is, 2 am.
puck35
puck35
MMMAAANNNOOOOOOONNN!

Male Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Saturday night: three-hour interview with Marc Headley on Coast to Coast AM Empty Re: Saturday night: three-hour interview with Marc Headley on Coast to Coast AM

Post by NRR Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:09 am

NRR
NRR

Back to top Go down

Post by puck35 Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:36 am

Oops! But what I can tell you is that the interview will start at 2 am.
puck35
puck35
MMMAAANNNOOOOOOONNN!

Back to top Go down

Post by puck35 Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:42 am

I listen to Coast to Coast AM every night. Sometimes it's hard to listen to, because I know the guests are full of shit (especially Alex Jones), but they sometimes have legit guests, such as theoretical physicist Dr. Michio Kaku, or the "Bad Astronomer" Phil Plait. As well, the Saturday night host is Ian Punnett, who tends to be far less tinfoily than regular host George Noory.

The interview will start at 2 am. They'll probably go to callers in the last hour. By that point, Headley will have had plenty of time to present his damning evidence. If and when any bawwing Scilons call in, he'll get the last word. I'm optimistic about this.
puck35
puck35
MMMAAANNNOOOOOOONNN!

Back to top Go down

Post by NRR Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:16 am

It's on soon... tune in for some wins.
NRR
NRR

Back to top Go down

Post by puck35 Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:28 am

Headley probably won't be on until 2 am. They'll open the lines probably in the last hour, from 4 to 5. Expect Scilon bawwwwwwwwwing. Usually I listen to C2C as I fall asleep, but tonight I'm going to stay up.
puck35
puck35
MMMAAANNNOOOOOOONNN!

Back to top Go down

Post by NRR Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:35 am

NRR
NRR

Back to top Go down

Post by star eht Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:32 am

threads merged, and OP updated with a torrent
star eht
star eht
The Crowned Clown

Male Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by puck35 Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:35 am

Behold as star wields his mod powerz.
puck35
puck35
MMMAAANNNOOOOOOONNN!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:09 am

Lol i am watching you...

Back to top Go down

Post by puck35 Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:37 am

Why aren't you listed as a mod?
puck35
puck35
MMMAAANNNOOOOOOONNN!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down