Anonymous / Chanology Montreal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

EPIC LULZ : COS investigated by FBI over human trafficing

4 posters

Go down

EPIC LULZ : COS investigated by FBI over human trafficing Empty EPIC LULZ : COS investigated by FBI over human trafficing

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:36 pm

http://gawker.com/#!5753356/the-fbi-is-investigating-scientology-for-human-trafficking

Inb4 it's all lies
[...]

According to the article, agents from an FBI task force on human trafficking have been interviewing former members of Scientology about abuse in the church since at least December, 2009, and the case remains open. Why human trafficking?

Lawrence writes:

The laws regarding trafficking were built largely around forced prostitution, but they also pertain to slave labor. Under federal law, slavery is defined, in part, by the use of coercion, torture, starvation, imprisonment, threats, and psychological abuse. The California penal code lists several indicators that someone may be a victim of human trafficking: signs of trauma or fatigue; being afraid or unable to talk, because of censorship by others or security measures that prevent communication with others; working in one place without the freedom to move about; owing a debt to one's employer; and not having control over identification documents. Those conditions echo the testimony of many former Sea Org members...

[...]

Back to top Go down

EPIC LULZ : COS investigated by FBI over human trafficing Empty Re: EPIC LULZ : COS investigated by FBI over human trafficing

Post by Major Boyle Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:51 pm

It would be interesting to see if the US Supreme Court would uphold COS religious freedoms to do human trafficking.
Major Boyle
Major Boyle
SUPREME ROOLAH

Male Number of posts : 2437
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

EPIC LULZ : COS investigated by FBI over human trafficing Empty Re: EPIC LULZ : COS investigated by FBI over human trafficing

Post by Anon_With_Fro Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:08 pm

I don't know where this is going, but it'll be fun to find out how it ends.
EPIC LULZ : COS investigated by FBI over human trafficing Reaction_thriller_popcorn
Anon_With_Fro
Anon_With_Fro
Guardian 452

Male Number of posts : 1659
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by NRR Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:30 pm

And you know what?....

NRR
NRR
German nazi communist psychiatrist from the 4th or 5th Marcabian Division

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2008-04-11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD4bn5pp32w

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon_With_Fro Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:33 pm

When this baby hits 88...
...you're gonna see some serious shit.
Anon_With_Fro
Anon_With_Fro
Guardian 452

Male Number of posts : 1659
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by yalbmert99 Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:13 pm

yalbmert99
yalbmert99
Ah Shmoke Two Joints In The Mahrning, Ah Shmoke Two Joints Aht Night

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2009-05-30

http://www.watchtowerlies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:02 pm

I saw it this morning (ad). It's better done graphically than the previous ones but still, full of shit in ''statistics''.
I am personally disguted on how Scientology always try to turn a scandal into a marketing campaign by saying that ''come and see for yourself'' bullshit.

I would have posted the scientology ad reaction test subjects had last year but I can't find it.

Back to top Go down

Post by yalbmert99 Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:35 pm

yalbmert99
yalbmert99
Ah Shmoke Two Joints In The Mahrning, Ah Shmoke Two Joints Aht Night

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2009-05-30

http://www.watchtowerlies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down