Anonymous / Chanology Montreal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Help me spread CoS around Wikipedia

2 posters

Go down

Help me spread CoS around Wikipedia Empty Help me spread CoS around Wikipedia

Post by MNetAvecLunetteFumee Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:17 pm

Hi, I need some help here : I was doing some search about CoS and I found a problem on wikipedia : it is about Maurice Strong.

In the french version, it is written that he is in CoS, in the english version, it is not written. I wanted to know if he was or not a member. On bing when I searched his name and church of scientology , the 6th link sent me on the NY CoS (I would not go there without a proxy). There I clicked on his name on the left of the page and there were a description of a speach he gave in a CoS meeting (Ididn't read it completely). Now I would like to add a link on wikipedia, to expose his CoS speech (and relashionship at the same time), but I don't know the site well enough to make a nice post.

I heard that Maurice Strong was ''the boss'' of Paul Desmarais. I don't know if is true. Well if you can help me to update wikipedia so that more people can see how much the CoS problem is big, Thank You.
MNetAvecLunetteFumee
MNetAvecLunetteFumee
You won't believe this, but some people think Earth is actually called Teegeeack. What a riot!

Male Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2011-02-09

Back to top Go down

Help me spread CoS around Wikipedia Empty Re: Help me spread CoS around Wikipedia

Post by Guy_Fox Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:52 pm

hard to say, I can't see him on the scientology completions list, but:

- he's a sci supporter / apologist
- he publicly comes up with ridiculous, even insane conspiracy theories about the current establishment

He just *might* be one, but keeping it secret, like Will Smith for a long while. If it quacks like a duck... you know the rest. The Suppressive Person Defence League lists him as a "collaborator".

A scientology shill is even worse than a real scientologist. The latter is a victim that needs to be rescued. The former is... an asshole, a total idiot, or both.

oh, and I'll just leave this here:

Help me spread CoS around Wikipedia Maurice_strong
Guy_Fox
Guy_Fox
Operating Anon VIII

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down