Anonymous / Chanology Montreal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

need media assistance- please read carefully

2 posters

Go down

need media assistance- please read carefully  Empty need media assistance- please read carefully

Post by Elistraée Army's Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:56 pm

Hello Anonymous,

I am a witness of a terrorist organization which is present in the area of Laval.
I am at present in communication with an agent of the FBI.

I wish warn the population of Quebec in special entirety of the presence of hidden camera inside the residences and to proceed has the extraction of these camera on line on television and on line with skype via agent of the FBI.

I ask for the assistance of Anonymous Montreal in order to obtain from the media assistance to inform the population of Quebec.

I also wish to mention that a media request was already formulated in the past and that has my great surprise, no answer was given in spite of the proof offered.

The cameras are a proof but it is not the only one, I have a testimony delivered and evidence relevant to give later on the various blows orchestrated by this organization and various technologies used.

It is useless contact the authorities’ local and regional, it is already done and it is for this reason also that I work at present with the FBI.

I denounce what Wikipedia and the law would qualify like a terrorist organization of state.

Because of the various laws of the criminal code on heinous propaganda, part of my history and relevant reference cannot be revealed with the public.
I ask Anonymous to help myself in my steps for the media cover and to support me for the extraction of the proof on line to the TV and on Skype with the FBI.

In waiting of answer, I request from you accept, my best greeting

David

Elistraée Army's
Elistraée Army's
Newfag

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2014-02-27

Back to top Go down

need media assistance- please read carefully  Empty Re: need media assistance- please read carefully

Post by Turboknight Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:28 pm

Turboknight
Turboknight
Your presence sends peasants fleeing into their barns and bolting their doors. In a good way.

Male Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2012-02-11

Back to top Go down