Anonymous / Chanology Montreal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Should Anonymous Montreal get more than a forum HOSPITAL?

4 posters

Go down

Should Anonymous Montreal get more then just a forum?

Should Anonymous Montreal get more than a forum HOSPITAL? Vote_lcap0%Should Anonymous Montreal get more than a forum HOSPITAL? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Should Anonymous Montreal get more than a forum HOSPITAL? Vote_lcap100%Should Anonymous Montreal get more than a forum HOSPITAL? Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Should Anonymous Montreal get more than a forum HOSPITAL? Empty Should Anonymous Montreal get more than a forum HOSPITAL?

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:04 am

Discuss.

Last edited by Anubis on Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:08 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Should Anonymous Montreal get more than a forum HOSPITAL? Empty Re: Should Anonymous Montreal get more than a forum HOSPITAL?

Post by Scythe Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:05 am

CONFIRMTY SUCKS WE SHOULD STICK TO OUR INEFFECTIVENESS AND BE RIDICULED BY CALGARY

Scythe
THE GAWGGLES THEY DO NAHTING

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Should Anonymous Montreal get more than a forum HOSPITAL? Empty Re: Should Anonymous Montreal get more than a forum HOSPITAL?

Post by Scythe Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:07 am

*edited for faggotry* (by AK)

Last edited by Scythe on Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Scythe

Back to top Go down

Post by AK Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:12 am

Wow. A hospital?

Hospitals in Montreal are overcrowded, busy places.

Full of sickness.

Sickness like Scythe.

People like this ruin the enjoyment that we have in coming to the forums. And instead of letting them know that their behaviour isn't welcome here, we support them by making threads. Are we humoring the retarded? Why would we do such a thing.

If anything, this thread itself, this pointed deviation from how we should be acting just days before what seems to be a huge protest is just a point for Scythe's argument. We aren't being relevant at all. And you fell for his trap, hook, line and sinker.
AK
AK
I have too many posts.

Female Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-05-12

http://img.4chan.org/b/imgboard.html

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:20 am

Ridiculed by Calgary? No idea what's going on, but really, man? This is the defining factor in our validation as Chanologists? Whether or not Calgary mocks us? Fuck 'em.
The Rooster
The Rooster
I have too many posts.

Male Number of posts : 776
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by AK Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:28 am

Scythe wrote:CONFIRMTY SUCKS WE SHOULD STICK TO OUR INEFFECTIVENESS AND BE RIDICULED BY CALGARY

Should Anonymous Montreal get more than a forum HOSPITAL? Ic0607

First of all, you're very angry. Second of all, you're not with us. You're not a productive member of this group. You don't want to see us do well, in fact you have little idea of what we do, who we are. I'm sorry that Quebec City is such a ghost town, that's right, I said it, that you guys have all the time in the world to a) focus on Chanology and b) wank other cities, but we're a busy, productive people. With lives. We don't bother you, you don't bother us. If you'd like to help, help. Be friendly. Yelling and bawwing and trolling isn't going to get you anyway, because people don't really read your posts.

Also, Calgary blows.
Should Anonymous Montreal get more than a forum HOSPITAL? 2v3hopg
AK
AK
I have too many posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scythe Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:29 am

AK wrote:Wow. A hospital?

Hospitals in Montreal are overcrowded, busy places.

Full of sickness.

Sickness like Scythe.

People like this ruin the enjoyment that we have in coming to the forums. And instead of letting them know that their behaviour isn't welcome here, we support them by making threads. Are we humoring the retarded? Why would we do such a thing.

If anything, this thread itself, this pointed deviation from how we should be acting just days before what seems to be a huge protest is just a point for Scythe's argument. We aren't being relevant at all. And you fell for his trap, hook, line and sinker.

You obviously dont get anonymous, and also you sound like a scilon.

Scythe

Back to top Go down

Post by Scythe Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:30 am

Scythe wrote:*edited for faggotry*

OH HAI GUISE LETS PROTEST FOR FREEDOM OF SPEECH WHOS WITH ME?

Scythe

Back to top Go down

Post by AK Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:35 am

A) You edited the post yourself. It says so. Fail.
B) I don't have moderating powers on this forum. So that can't have been me.
AK
AK
I have too many posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scythe Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:39 am

AK wrote:

A) You edited the post yourself. It says so. Fail.
B) I don't have moderating powers on this forum. So that can't have been me.

No I fucking didnt, I don't censor. Check the server logs if you know how to do it, one of your mod did it. I edited after to specify that you did it (I presume) because the post was unedited at the time even though my comment was removed. Anyway I'll repeat what I said.

YESSS WE HAVE A BLOG SURELY WITH THIS NEW PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY WE WILL TAKE THE COS DONE IN NO TIME

Scythe

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:45 am

Last edited by Scythe on Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Lolfail.
The Rooster
The Rooster
I have too many posts.

Male Number of posts : 776

Back to top Go down

Post by mortician10101 Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:54 am

stop feeding the troll... lol
mortician10101
mortician10101
I wouldn't kick you out of bed for eating crackers.

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by mortician10101 Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:55 am

trolling failtroll is fail, and troll...
also, cocks.
also, lulz... many of them... this is all very entertaining lol
mortician10101
mortician10101
I wouldn't kick you out of bed for eating crackers.

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:57 am

Scythe has been banned for a day. Thread locked.

The evidence is right under your nose. AK Couldn't have edited your post in this thread because there are no moderators set for it. And it also says you edited it yourself. Logs are clean. Unwarranted accusations only cause trouble and make you look retarded. Which you already do.

If you wish to continue posting here, I suggest you drop your bullshit, Scythe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down