Anonymous / Chanology Montreal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

For anyone who goes to other protests

3 posters

Go down

For anyone who goes to other protests Empty For anyone who goes to other protests

Post by Mouth Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:46 pm

Police Brutality March:

March 15, Metro Mont-Royal
At 2pm.

For the whole write-up deal from COBP:
http://cobp-mtl.ath.cx/fr/content/appel-pour-le-15-mars-2009-13e-journ%C3%A9e-internationale-contre-la-brutalit%C3%A9-polici%C3%A8re

Just in case you wanted to know.
Mouth
Mouth
Really Good Enturbulator

Female Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

For anyone who goes to other protests Empty Re: For anyone who goes to other protests

Post by The Rooster Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:06 pm

This is a good reason to not have the raid on the 15, then. I remember the march last year that turned into a riot. If we want to attract media attention, we should put it on a day that isn't the yearly "cops beat people up" day.
The Rooster
The Rooster
I have too many posts.

Male Number of posts : 776
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

For anyone who goes to other protests Empty Re: For anyone who goes to other protests

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:41 pm

Spartacus wrote:This is a good reason to not have the raid on the 15, then. I remember the march last year that turned into a riot. If we want to attract media attention, we should put it on a day that isn't the yearly "cops beat people up" day.

Agreed. I remember seeing helicopters and trucks to load people in roaming around the streets that last year on that same date. I was at a coffee shop meeting up with someone who actually protested and ran off as soon as it got awry. I saw a few graffitis around and a McDoodle window that was smashed, that day. If last year was bad, imagine this year as people will remember the MTL north riot and the Villanueva incident... I tend to believe people from MTL-north might go down the downtown streets again to only stir shit up, or worst, make a riot once again in MTL-north therefore forcing the police to split in two more vulnerable cells making more chaos and destruction in the process.

Either way, i would bet a 20$ on the table that the cops will use this protest as a ''valid'' excuse to force the anti-mask law down our throats if something DOES happen at that protest which I believe it will...

inb4tinfoil

On a second note, I believe the Anon protest is the 14th, correct?

Back to top Go down

Post by NRR Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:23 am

The protest is on the 14th, indeed.

Good thing it's not on a 15th, COBP will protest on the 15th... at Métro Mont-Royal — close to the Scientology building.

We would have been denied the right to protest if this would have been our initial protest date.
NRR
NRR
German nazi communist psychiatrist from the 4th or 5th Marcabian Division

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2008-04-11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD4bn5pp32w

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouth Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:02 pm

Heads-up: If you know anyone who went to that protest and got arrested, tell them to go here (if they haven't already):
http://cobp-mtl.ath.cx/en/were-you-arrested-march-15th-2009-demonstration
Mouth
Mouth
Really Good Enturbulator

Female Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down