Anonymous / Chanology Montreal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

CO: ALL anons

+4
EaterofCake
The Rooster
SomeRandGuy
star eht
8 posters

Go down

CO: ALL anons Empty CO: ALL anons

Post by star eht Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:20 am

you must post here at least once

Last protest was the smalles we had, we NEED more people, and if more people can'T be brought, then we need to get back there... but for that we need to get people interested (us included)

Since they stopped even showing their camera guy, protesting in front of the building has become dull, and don'T hold any interest since neither scilons NOR people see us clearly.

We should move the protest to the corner, let'S party AND give flyers on the 4 sides. perhaps with somehow 2 radio shouting the same playlist (i'M working on that, anyone know a GOOD store where they sell quality docking station for ipod?)

anon on 4 corner with signs would be more interesting

P.S. ALL anons must post in this thread
star eht
star eht
The Crowned Clown

Male Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Back to top Go down

CO: ALL anons Empty Re: CO: ALL anons

Post by SomeRandGuy Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:49 am

star eht wrote:P.S. ALL anons must post in this thread

No U!

(Sounds like a neat idea)

SomeRandGuy
Cool enough to blow shit up with soap.

Male Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:42 am

We're not allowed on the corner of the block the org is on because the store there told us to GTFO. Music is definite no; nobody can hear it where we are unless they pass directly by us, but it will definitely piss off some passersby and then it'll be no more music at all.Last month was probably just an anomoly, everyone who usually comes being unable to do so. Even with the numbers we had, we would have somewhat cramped the space. Then there's those of us who don't speak French. I worked the corner until we moved to the new org, and I'd periodically get yelled at for lack of French speaking, so I decided "Fuck that shit" and hang back with all our stuff. Still, there's always people working the corners, so I think our current arangement works best.
The Rooster
The Rooster
I have too many posts.

Male Number of posts : 776
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by star eht Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:48 am

then do we still need to do it at that place?
i'm sure we could find an awsome place to 'inform' the public, where we could have music and show ourselves more.

Or maybe i'm thinking too much
star eht
star eht
The Crowned Clown

Male Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by EaterofCake Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:31 am

In the UK, I've protested on very busy streets with plenty of people to hand leaflets to. The Scilons here don't get much in the way of foot traffic going past them.
I would suggest someone with spare cash to invest in a megaphone if it was allowed to shout out messages and chants, but I am aware that the majority of use here are not flush with teh cash. Keeping freindly with the local businesses is rather importaint, we're not there to piss them off.

Signs with larger lettering may be a good start. Some of ours are hard to read from across the street.

Our arrangement right now seems to work well. Like Rooster, my French is basic and can not help with leafleting. But dancing badly across from the org has yet to lose its amusement. Smile
EaterofCake
EaterofCake
Delicious and moist.

Number of posts : 1168
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:39 am

We definitely need an attraction whoring device. Like, what I suggested last protest, those big-ass inflatable plastic air thingies with moving arms that we see at car dealer sales or supermarkets.

Or better yet, make up a booth like those free stress thingies but anon style!

Back to top Go down

Post by syb Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:07 pm

we need strippers
syb
syb
Fucking Awesome

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouth Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:19 pm

Ninjanon wrote:those big-ass inflatable plastic air thingies with moving arms that we see at car dealer sales or supermarkets.

Wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube men!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvaRGiMWRaE

Seriously if that's possible we should do it.

EDIT: Eaterofcake: I have a pretty sweet megaphone
Mouth
Mouth
Really Good Enturbulator

Female Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by NRR Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:01 pm

Two ideas to recruit:

- Flashraid in college/univ/Cégep: we will have a very receptive audience for sure, and maybe some n00b will join.

- Moar nightraid: Gaius & Ninjanon showed interest in doing a night raid like the one Ninjanon and I did. We need to inform people about our protest and our cause more than we do.
NRR
NRR
German nazi communist psychiatrist from the 4th or 5th Marcabian Division

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2008-04-11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD4bn5pp32w

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaius_Baltar Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:38 pm

As soon a the final date is settled for the Raid; I shall get to o putting up signs and crap at Dawson (with permission so they're not torn down) to hopefully get more people to come.
I know that there are a lot f peole in Dawson that would come to the raid, but just don't have and info on it.

I also believe that these will be more effective in the lon-run. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpkJoQUFqXM&feature=related
Gaius_Baltar
Gaius_Baltar
I ask for kinkier sex, she cums in my eye and kicks my shin. I don't want to be an Angry Pirate.

Male Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by syb Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:57 pm

If someone has a projector...I'm willing to bring my laptop and do some laser grafiti in da city...
syb
syb
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:16 am

syb wrote:If someone has a projector...I'm willing to bring my laptop and do some laser grafiti in da city...

Now that would be fucking kick ass! Like writing LOL XENU on teh org

Back to top Go down

Post by syb Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:20 am

now that someone believe in my ideas...again what about strippers?
syb
syb
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:32 am

syb wrote:now that someone believe in my ideas...again what about strippers?

would be cool, i guess

Back to top Go down

Post by EaterofCake Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:28 am

We can has megaphone? It is the best way to blast music and chants! But perhaps check with police first if they have grump already at just our music that can't be heard across the street, a megaphone may make them have moar grump.

Blasting the story of Zenu through a megaphone is a surefire way of getting rid of any Scilon bullbaiting. Plus PIGEONQUILT! <3
EaterofCake
EaterofCake
Delicious and moist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaius_Baltar Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:08 pm

EaterofCake wrote:We can has megaphone? It is the best way to blast music and chants! But perhaps check with police first if they have grump already at just our music that can't be heard across the street, a megaphone may make them have moar grump.

Blasting the story of Zenu through a megaphone is a surefire way of getting rid of any Scilon bullbaiting. Plus PIGEONQUILT! <3
I believe thtt w were tld no megaphone some time in the early days of Chanology.
Gaius_Baltar
Gaius_Baltar
I ask for kinkier sex, she cums in my eye and kicks my shin. I don't want to be an Angry Pirate.

Male Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by EaterofCake Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:23 pm

This is why I suggested to ask the police first. We may be allowed to use it if we promise only to infrequently use it for the purpose of shouting chants or messages to lessen the noise pollution to local businesses. Hell, even submit a list of messages to the police for approval.
Or we may be allowed to use it after so many months of good behaviour. Smile

I say this, as they may well try to prevent us for the fear we may spend the entire protest screaming swearwords through the megaphone while humping a sign. :( Or something similar.
EaterofCake
EaterofCake
Delicious and moist.

Back to top Go down

Post by syb Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:26 pm

I don't remember them ever saying no. The point is that you need an actual permit for megaphones. Not just for the protest but in general you need a permit to use the megaphone publicly as it is going to disturb people around.
syb
syb
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:05 am

I believe they said a cone was alright; as long as it didn't mechanicaly amplfy the sound, it's acceptable. I made cones out of poster boards in September, remember? But then they shut us down and we couldn't use them, for reasons completely unrelated to the cones. If we bring them back, we'll reach people without pissing everyone off completely.
The Rooster
The Rooster
I have too many posts.

Male Number of posts : 776
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by EaterofCake Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:20 pm

Sounds like a plan.
EaterofCake
EaterofCake
Delicious and moist.