Anonymous / Chanology Montreal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Date de la prochaine manif? / Date of next protest?

+5
The Rooster
syb
Doggles
Mouth
NRR
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Date de la prochaine manif? / Date of next protest?

Date de la prochaine manif? / Date of next protest? Vote_lcap0%Date de la prochaine manif? / Date of next protest? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Date de la prochaine manif? / Date of next protest? Vote_lcap50%Date de la prochaine manif? / Date of next protest? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]
Date de la prochaine manif? / Date of next protest? Vote_lcap42%Date de la prochaine manif? / Date of next protest? Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]
Date de la prochaine manif? / Date of next protest? Vote_lcap0%Date de la prochaine manif? / Date of next protest? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Date de la prochaine manif? / Date of next protest? Vote_lcap8%Date de la prochaine manif? / Date of next protest? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 12

Date de la prochaine manif? / Date of next protest? Empty Date de la prochaine manif? / Date of next protest?

Post by NRR Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:33 am

Vote!
NRR
NRR
German nazi communist psychiatrist from the 4th or 5th Marcabian Division

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2008-04-11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD4bn5pp32w

Back to top Go down

Date de la prochaine manif? / Date of next protest? Empty Re: Date de la prochaine manif? / Date of next protest?

Post by NRR Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:38 am

(Edited: not relevant anymore)

Last edited by NRR on Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
NRR
NRR

Back to top Go down

Date de la prochaine manif? / Date of next protest? Empty Re: Date de la prochaine manif? / Date of next protest?

Post by Mouth Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:50 pm

just a heads-up, I dunno if it'll affect us, but there is a weed march on the 9th starting @ Sherbrooke metro.
I dunno if they'll head to where we are or not
Mouth
Mouth
Really Good Enturbulator

Female Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggles Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:26 pm

May 16 sounds like the best date to me. It's right in the middle of the month and gives us plenty of time to prepare some win, and convince people who left to come back.
Doggles
Doggles
My lineage is so sinful, it would kill you if I told you.

Male Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by NRR Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:22 pm

The main argument for May 9th: it's right before Mothers's Day (May 10th). Hence we can raid and talk about disconnection to people.
NRR
NRR

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggles Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:29 pm

Edited your poll, by the way. Very Happy
Doggles
Doggles
My lineage is so sinful, it would kill you if I told you.

Male Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by NRR Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:42 am

BUMP!

You have until Friday to vote!
NRR
NRR

Back to top Go down

Post by NRR Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:50 pm

BUMP!

We have a winnar: May 9th.
NRR
NRR

Back to top Go down

Post by syb Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:26 pm

Like it has been mentionned earlier...We should do it on sunday instead...in other word, the 10th.

On sunday, we have more chance to meet and be seen by other scientologist. The point is that if we show up, better show up a day where we can be seen by other scientologist.
syb
syb
Fucking Awesome

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:23 pm

We won't see any more Scilons on Saturday than on Sunday; they close the org the day we're going for and tell people not to come in.
The Rooster
The Rooster
I have too many posts.

Male Number of posts : 776
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by lolxenu Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:01 pm

Flash raid anyone ? Very Happy

Couldn't we setup a group of trusted people so we don't have to pass out the exact date of the raid to scilons infiltrators ?
lolxenu
lolxenu
Not a Fag

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:09 pm

We've done this. The only one before Concordia, however, was in August.
The Rooster
The Rooster
I have too many posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Boyle Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:24 pm

You can also use false information like they did in San Diego to get the org all in a panic over a non-existant raid. Or you can have flash raids. Or multiple raids. Or invite out of towners to raid our org unannounced. Or...
Major Boyle
Major Boyle
SUPREME ROOLAH

Male Number of posts : 2437
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by NRR Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:23 am

Syb: we can pay them a visit on a Sunday as a flash raid.
NRR
NRR

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:01 am

Falso info doesn't help if the org isn't going to really do anything. San Diego has much more activity than we do and they suffer more, though I do like the idea of flash raiding. Doesn't even have to be on weekends, just show up for 10 minutes with a sign and hop on a bus back to the metro. In fact, during the summer I intend to do just that; show up unexpected in a Hawaiian shirt and shorts with a folding chair and just sit there with a sign that says "Xenu" and sip root beer.
The Rooster
The Rooster
I have too many posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:01 am

The Rooster wrote:In fact, during the summer I intend to do just that; show up unexpected in a Hawaiian shirt and shorts with a folding chair and just sit there with a sign that says "Xenu" and sip root beer.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS

Back to top Go down

Post by NRR Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:28 am

The Rooster wrote:In fact, during the summer I intend to do just that; show up unexpected in a Hawaiian shirt and shorts with a folding chair and just sit there with a sign that says "Xenu" and sip root beer.

DO EET!
NRR
NRR

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Boyle Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:50 pm

Oooh. Sitting on lazy ass sipping some cool refreshment. Where have I seen that done before? Very Happy Welcome to the dark side, buckethead.
Major Boyle
Major Boyle
SUPREME ROOLAH

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:34 pm

Difference is that this would be an off-raid day, either with solo or only one or two more people, and with the intention of proving that it takes zero effort to shut down an org.
The Rooster
The Rooster
I have too many posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeRandGuy Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:01 am

If I'm around, I will do practically any raid, so long as I have enough notice.

SomeRandGuy
Cool enough to blow shit up with soap.

Male Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Boyle Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:32 pm

I think the legal limit for "riots" is 3 or less, so as long as you don't have too many people, you're golden.
So, let's say a group of 3 people total. That way, if one has to go to get a bite to eat or use the can, then there's still two people who can keep an eye out for each other.
In theory, if one group is on one side of the street and a group is on another side of the street, they could be considered separate groups.
Multiple triad groups could target different days and times, thus ensuring the cult has no idea when it's going to go down. When is peak time for the org?
Need to make a "Ron Got Penetrated" sign.
Major Boyle
Major Boyle
SUPREME ROOLAH

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:29 pm

No idea when peak time is, which is why I'v continuously /r/d an org schedule or class list. Still, just so long as one non-staff sci is in there, we win.
The Rooster
The Rooster
I have too many posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Boyle Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:02 am

I guess it'll be trial and error then. Scis have to eat lunch too, amirite?
Major Boyle
Major Boyle
SUPREME ROOLAH

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeRandGuy Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:40 pm

I always assumed they had no peak time. That implies some kind of traffic flow ^_^

SomeRandGuy
Cool enough to blow shit up with soap.

Male Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by NRR Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:49 pm

SomeRandGuy wrote:I always assumed they had no peak time. That implies some kind of traffic flow ^_^

I know some occasion when they are more likely to be there. I'll post that on the sekret forum.
NRR
NRR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next