Anonymous / Chanology Montreal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

New to Anonymous? Introduce yourself here!

+36
Thornbreaker
Turboknight
Tmntanon
Soldierdarkops
ImaCamerican
xenuismyboyfriend
spiritcanchangetheworld
FallenAnon
enthaeon
ThatSatanicGuy
NotAnon
EaterofCake
unholynymous
Tonimik
Darkis
elektronik
Major Boyle
MNetAvecLunetteFumee
pandapwn
anonymous0879
randommtlguy
Ordo Xenous
Simon1653
Offended
Mr.Anon514
Guy_Fox
Zeken
Mr Phallus
A Girl
GrimmVirtue
star eht
obscureXY
yalbmert99
Anon_With_Fro
13&3
NRR
40 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

New to Anonymous? Introduce yourself here! - Page 4 Empty Re: New to Anonymous? Introduce yourself here!

Post by Major Boyle Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:22 pm

There is some activity on Ottawa in case you want to try some more local lulz. Feel fry to drop by. We have caek.
Major Boyle
Major Boyle
SUPREME ROOLAH

Male Number of posts : 2437
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

New to Anonymous? Introduce yourself here! - Page 4 Empty NOOBY

Post by Soldierdarkops Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:45 am

Hey everyone! I'm a total noob at this but for the past month or so i saw you guys on YouTube and since then i have been watching and reading up on Scientology as well as Anonymous.

What i can say is i have become inspired to join the cause of Anonymous. I'm eager to join some protesting and will be checking out my local Church of Scientology 2004 Ridge Road, Ontario, NY.

Looking for local Anon group at moment and so far nearest is Church of Scientology, Main Street, Buffalo, NY. so far that's the nearest one with any noticeable anon action.

Anyway i want to thank you guys for the great inspiration and wish y'all the best of luck in your endeavors.

Soldierdarkops
Newfag

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-12-11

Back to top Go down

New to Anonymous? Introduce yourself here! - Page 4 Empty Re: New to Anonymous? Introduce yourself here!

Post by Major Boyle Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:00 am

Just remember not all Anonymous actions need to be in real life. You can do lots of stuff on the Internet. If you're considering a vacation, you can also raid in another city when you feel like it.
Major Boyle
Major Boyle
SUPREME ROOLAH

Back to top Go down

Post by Tmntanon Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:29 am

LiVe 4 PuRpOsE iN tHiS cIrCuS oF fReAkS, sPiT lYrIcS 2 FiX mY sPiRiT, f**CkIn' HeAl It FrOm BlOwS lIfE tHrOwS tHeSe ClOwNs ThInK wE cAn'T tHiNk On OuR oWn ThAt We'Ve BeEn OwNeD tHaT tHeY hAvE cOnTrOl.... Of Us?

Ahahaha...WRONG

Razz
Tmntanon
Tmntanon
Newfag

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Turboknight Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:44 am

word
Turboknight
Turboknight
Your presence sends peasants fleeing into their barns and bolting their doors. In a good way.

Male Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2012-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Thornbreaker Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:53 am

Hey, what's up. I just moved to Montreal from Vancouver.

I've never really been a part of Anonymous in the past, but if you guys are the only ones rattling the cage about Scientology over here, then sign me up. I've nothing but contempt and disgust for those subhumans, and I'll gladly lend my voice to a demonstration.
Thornbreaker
Thornbreaker
Newfag

Registration date : 2013-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Turboknight Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:23 pm

We are Wink welcome aboard !
Turboknight
Turboknight
Your presence sends peasants fleeing into their barns and bolting their doors. In a good way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Boyle Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:50 pm

Welcome aboard, Thornbreaker. May the weather be fair and the lulz be awesome.
Major Boyle
Major Boyle
SUPREME ROOLAH

Back to top Go down

Post by guyfawkes Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:31 am

hi, ive been participating in some anonymous stuff since last year on the anonops irc but i just noticed this cell so i wanna join. im dedicated and speak both english and french and thats always a plus and a live like two street corners from the church building so i can be a base camp for the prostests.. make coffee and stuff.. so thats it (=

guyfawkes
Newfag

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonK Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:31 pm

Proud to be Anonymous.
AnonK
AnonK
Newfag

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Turboknight Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:59 pm

AnonK wrote:Proud to be Anonymous.
Proud to welcome you sir !
Turboknight
Turboknight

Back to top Go down

New to Anonymous? Introduce yourself here! - Page 4 Empty demande aide mediatique- a lire attentivement--scoop

Post by Elistraée Army's Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:50 pm

Bonjour Anonymous,

Je suis un témoin d’une organisation terroriste qui est présente notamment dans la région de Laval.
Je suis présentement en communication avec un agent du FBI.

Je désire  avisez la population du Québec en entier de la présence de caméra caché spécial a l’intérieur des résidences et procéder a l’extraction de ces caméra en direct a la télévision et en direct de skype via agent du FBI.

Je demande  l’aide d’Anonymous Montréal affin d’obtenir de l’aide médiatique pour informer la population du Québec. Je désire également mentionner qu’une sollicitation médiatique  a déjà été formulée dans le passé et qu’a ma grande surprise, aucune réponse n’a été donnée malgré la preuve offerte.
Les caméras sont une preuve mais ce n’est pas la seul, j’ai un témoignage a livré et des preuves pertinente a remettre plus tard sur les différents coups orchestré par cette organisation et les différentes technologies utilisé.

Il est inutile de contactez les autorités Local et régional, c’est déjà fait et c’est pour cette raison également que je travaille présentement avec le FBI.

Je dénonce ce que wikileak et la loi qualifierait comme une organisation terroriste d’état.

En raison des différentes lois du code criminel sur la propagande haineuse, une partie de mon histoire et référence pertinente ne peuvent être dévoilé au public.

Je demande à Anonymous de m’aider dans mes démarches pour la couverture  médiatique et m’appuyer pour l’extraction de la preuve en direct a la tv et sur Skype avec le FBI.

Dans l’attente de réponse, je vous prie d’acceptez, mes meilleurs salutation!

David
Elistraée Army's
Elistraée Army's
Newfag

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2014-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Turboknight Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:29 pm

Turboknight
Turboknight

Back to top Go down

Post by yalbmert99 Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:57 pm

Welcome!
yalbmert99
yalbmert99
Ah Shmoke Two Joints In The Mahrning, Ah Shmoke Two Joints Aht Night

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2009-05-30

http://www.watchtowerlies.com

Back to top Go down

New to Anonymous? Introduce yourself here! - Page 4 Empty Hello..

Post by DarkVendetta Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:22 pm

I have always had the motive, but never the motion. That is why i joined Anonymous. I hope I will be able to join you all in our endeavors in montreal.

DarkVendetta
Newfag

Registration date : 2014-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by star eht Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:16 pm

sadly with the recent-ish law prohibiting masks during protests, we pretty much only do surveillance and keep an eye out.
star eht
star eht
The Crowned Clown

Male Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4