Anonymous / Chanology Montreal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

JT's project log : M.U.G.E.N. game made by yours truly

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

JT's project log :  M.U.G.E.N. game made by yours truly - Page 3 Empty Re: JT's project log : M.U.G.E.N. game made by yours truly

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:17 am

NEW SCREENSHOTS

JT's project log :  M.U.G.E.N. game made by yours truly - Page 3 Screen19
JT's project log :  M.U.G.E.N. game made by yours truly - Page 3 Screen20
JT's project log :  M.U.G.E.N. game made by yours truly - Page 3 Screen21
JT's project log :  M.U.G.E.N. game made by yours truly - Page 3 Screen22
JT's project log :  M.U.G.E.N. game made by yours truly - Page 3 Screen23
JT's project log :  M.U.G.E.N. game made by yours truly - Page 3 Screen24

Back to top Go down

JT's project log :  M.U.G.E.N. game made by yours truly - Page 3 Empty Re: JT's project log : M.U.G.E.N. game made by yours truly

Post by Anon_With_Fro Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:13 pm

lol, niggachunli
Anon_With_Fro
Anon_With_Fro
Guardian 452

Male Number of posts : 1659
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:36 am

Got a hold of some of the rarest mugen characters around. (Rare as in, hard to find. Not rare as in overpowered) from Azumanga FIGHTER daioh and Inuyasha anime: (kagome, kagura, kikyo, koga, sango, sesshomaru and inuyasha)

Nearing 170 chars and having 24 stages (some chars and stages are yet to be programmed)

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon_With_Fro Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:42 am

Inyasha? You're giving your MUGEN to 12 weeaboo girls?
Anon_With_Fro
Anon_With_Fro
Guardian 452

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:01 am

Anon_With_Fro wrote:Inyasha? You're giving your MUGEN to 12 weeaboo girls?

Yes and No

Yes for character selection
No for undismissable defeat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:12 am

Adding a kickass theme to a stage, possibly the Aensland Mansion but I can also change my mind whether I find something better

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon_With_Fro Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:18 am

Moar liek LOLI-lith, amirite?
Anon_With_Fro
Anon_With_Fro
Guardian 452

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:42 am

Also, gameplay of ''hidden'' selectable characters are in the Mugen
Cheat:
Spoiler:
Same cheat goes for a few other chars in the game which I don't know of by heart but I suppose you can get a God Rugal version out of regular Rugal that way although another version of God Rugal is already selectable in the game...

Last edited by Johnny Truant on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:26 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:13 am

Anon_With_Fro wrote:Moar liek LOLI-lith, amirite?
Oh lawd!

but you did know originally Lilith was supposed to be a boy, according to capcom right? Although, according to the story telling, Morrigan was too powerful of a succubus queen so half her soul was locked in a coffin for a thousand years and thus gave birth to Lilith.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon_With_Fro Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:10 am

lol, Bridget and Poison
Anon_With_Fro
Anon_With_Fro
Guardian 452

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:03 am

Gentleman, in the update 3 there is a special guest.....
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 3:51 pm

Update 3 is ready and has been distributed to the demanding masses!

Now contains 238 characters, 54 (mostly) hi-res stages and 3 mini games (GLaDOS, Level 1-1 from Mario Bros, and Kefka from Final fantasy 6)

MINIGAME 3
How to play against Kefka?

I did my best to reduce his damage strength and reduced in half his hp.
Select ''Team VS'' to be able to choose your character and a team mate (the one you select first will be the one you control)
It is near impossible to defeat him alone without using the ''restart battle'' command by pressing F4 which resets the battle will full HP for everyone.
However, for some reason, with the Kefka character, say you are at the second level of the character, you keep going from there instead of beginning from the start, which is very useful.

Kefka has kept spells from his original character such as ''break'' (turns you into stone and instantly kills you), ''Fallen one'' leaves you with 1 HP, ''Quarter'' leaves you up to a 1/4 of your HP etc. However, say your teammate is turned into stone, due to break, and you defeat the stage where you are at, he will come back to life with his current HP.

The hand arrows from you where to attack. When it disappears or when no more damage if taken from it, it's dead. Except if it casts ''life 3'' (resurrects upon death with minimal HP)
Life 3 animations are two cherubs turning around toward it's target.

Screenshots of all the stages
From bottom to top:

JT's project log :  M.U.G.E.N. game made by yours truly - Page 3 Screen14
JT's project log :  M.U.G.E.N. game made by yours truly - Page 3 Screen15
JT's project log :  M.U.G.E.N. game made by yours truly - Page 3 Screen16
JT's project log :  M.U.G.E.N. game made by yours truly - Page 3 Screen17

FUNFACT : You can actually avoid some of the attacks by moving out of their range. Works for fallen one and the one-hit-kill stone spell. Also works for Ice spells, Tek lasers and Missiles, Poison, Flare and so on. If they miss you, you are safe. No damage has been taken. I know one ice spell can paralyze you until you are struck again by Kefka. Also, the sitting figure at the third level casts a death spell when you kill him. Avoid it and you can battle Kefka. KIll him once and if you have not lost a match yet, you will start at his level again. Kill him again and you won!

FUNFACT 2 : Kefka is an UNCONTROLABLE BOSS such as GLaDOS and the Mario Bros level. This is why they are considered Mini-games.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 5:01 pm

Update 4 preview!

Character select screen theme has been replaced from this:

to this: (starting from 0:15)

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon_With_Fro Sun May 08, 2011 5:04 pm

OHSHIT, FAMICOM
Digging the charselect music!
Anon_With_Fro
Anon_With_Fro
Guardian 452

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy_Fox Sun May 08, 2011 5:44 pm

That squall doesn't look much like Squall, LOL. Someone drew over an existing sprite of some kind. Way too muscular, lol.

I liked the old music better...
Guy_Fox
Guy_Fox
Operating Anon VIII

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 7:28 pm

Guy_Fox wrote:I liked the old music better...

I will be honest here, I compared both tunes and, you are right.

THe old music fits better, so for now, it will stay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy_Fox Sun May 08, 2011 7:49 pm

Johnny Truant wrote:

I just find it cleaner and more molodic. The other one is funny for sure, but IMHO it would get real annoying real fast.
Guy_Fox
Guy_Fox
Operating Anon VIII

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 8:52 pm

Guy_Fox wrote:
Johnny Truant wrote:

I just find it cleaner and more molodic. The other one is funny for sure, but IMHO it would get real annoying real fast.

THe reason I like the other one is that it seems more ''Arcadish'' which is the feeling i want to give out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 9:34 pm

If it were longer, i'd use that for a character select theme straight from the game that started it all for me...

The opening title of MARVEL VS CAPCOM:

Nostalgia in my veins right now.
I feel tempted to make an extended mix :3

Here is the intro that started it all for me at the arcades :

FUNFACT : this game was the first I ever pirated on PS1 from a rental. I first saw it at the arcade when I was 12.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 1:13 am

NEW EPIC CHARACTER SELECT SCREEN THEME!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 10:33 pm

MOAR BONUS GAMES!

Sky level from sonic 2
JT's project log :  M.U.G.E.N. game made by yours truly - Page 3 Screen12

MOFUCKING DUCK HUNT
JT's project log :  M.U.G.E.N. game made by yours truly - Page 3 Screen18
JT's project log :  M.U.G.E.N. game made by yours truly - Page 3 Screen19

Car bonus round from Street Fighter 2
JT's project log :  M.U.G.E.N. game made by yours truly - Page 3 Screen21

Contra
JT's project log :  M.U.G.E.N. game made by yours truly - Page 3 Screen13

Super Mario Land level 1-1
JT's project log :  M.U.G.E.N. game made by yours truly - Page 3 Screen14

Targets from Super Smash Bros
JT's project log :  M.U.G.E.N. game made by yours truly - Page 3 Screen22

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon_With_Fro Tue May 17, 2011 10:35 pm

This is fucking awesome. And I don't mean your menu icon. afro
Anon_With_Fro
Anon_With_Fro
Guardian 452

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 11:08 pm

i see what you did there

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 8:09 pm

FROM THE MUGEN OST (NOW WITH 60 STAGES!)

Last edited by Johnny Truant on Fri May 20, 2011 12:54 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon_With_Fro Thu May 19, 2011 8:15 pm

inb4 shotguns
Anon_With_Fro
Anon_With_Fro
Guardian 452

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next