Anonymous / Chanology Montreal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Message de jp dubreuil

+7
The Rooster
anonwithnoname
NRR
AnonShaw
AK
Aristotle
marblecake
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Message de jp dubreuil - Page 2 Empty Re: Message de jp dubreuil

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:38 am

AnonShaw wrote:
Relentless wrote:
AnonShaw wrote:
Agent 8 wrote:^^ What the soldier with the bucket on his head said. Now seriously, stop using TOR and TOR-like programs to get around your well-deserved ban, as AK said, if the Guest priviliges are fucked with in the way you're doing right now, they will be removed, so...

HEY EVERYONE! SYBESIS DECIDED TO BE A MUCH BIGGER FAGGOT AND HAS QUITE POSSIBLY GIVEN THE ADMINS A REASON TO REMOVE GUEST POSTING! OH-EM-GEE! *GASSSSSP*

To be totally honest, I disagree with the sybesis ban, it's completely retarded as I think I have trolled you guys worst than he did and had absolutely no ban ( I apologized though but still). + The ban will be lifted the day AFTER the protest???? Wtf is this faggotry, srdsly.

BUT this is not the matter, PLEASE put all drama aside, I can confirm you that the jean-paul dubreuil thing IS REAL and needs to be properly press released, now the question is, will montreal deliver or fail? If you guys think you can't handle a simple phone call to the police, maybe us outside fags should do the press relase? Discuss.....

Aaaaaaand this is why I'm not participating in anything anymore.

I find it funny that before syb, you, scythe, and boyle came into the picture, we actually got shit done around here. Now nobody has the heart to do anything because it's all just bawwwwwing and drama. Fucking moralfags.

Edit: Not going to respond to this, as it add only to the drama, I thought I'd never say that, but stfu already relent.

Hey, you guys all feel free to voice your opinions on every little thing, why can't I? Seriously. I'm not joking. We actually got shit done. Planned raids, mustered supplies, everything. And then everything went to shit. Boyle didn't help at all, and now syb is being a cunt about life in general. I'm sorry but if you truly want to put things aside and actually help, this drama shit needs to stop.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonShaw Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:44 am

Relentless wrote:
AnonShaw wrote:
Relentless wrote:
AnonShaw wrote:
Agent 8 wrote:^^ What the soldier with the bucket on his head said. Now seriously, stop using TOR and TOR-like programs to get around your well-deserved ban, as AK said, if the Guest priviliges are fucked with in the way you're doing right now, they will be removed, so...

HEY EVERYONE! SYBESIS DECIDED TO BE A MUCH BIGGER FAGGOT AND HAS QUITE POSSIBLY GIVEN THE ADMINS A REASON TO REMOVE GUEST POSTING! OH-EM-GEE! *GASSSSSP*

To be totally honest, I disagree with the sybesis ban, it's completely retarded as I think I have trolled you guys worst than he did and had absolutely no ban ( I apologized though but still). + The ban will be lifted the day AFTER the protest???? Wtf is this faggotry, srdsly.

BUT this is not the matter, PLEASE put all drama aside, I can confirm you that the jean-paul dubreuil thing IS REAL and needs to be properly press released, now the question is, will montreal deliver or fail? If you guys think you can't handle a simple phone call to the police, maybe us outside fags should do the press relase? Discuss.....

I find it funny that before syb, you, scythe, and boyle came into the picture, we actually got shit done around here. Now nobody has the heart to do anything because it's all just bawwwwwing and drama. Fucking moralfags.

Edit: Not going to respond to this, as it add only to the drama, I thought I'd never say that, but stfu already relent.

Hey, you guys all feel free to voice your opinions on every little thing, why can't I? Seriously. I'm not joking. We actually got shit done. Planned raids, mustered supplies, everything. And then everything went to shit. Boyle didn't help at all, and now syb is being a cunt about life in general. I'm sorry but if you truly want to put things aside and actually help, this drama shit needs to stop.

I agree but you are adding to it by threadjacking this with it.
If you think that your failures are all our fault, start another thread about it or something....

THIS IS ABOUT JEAN PAUL DUBREUIL COMMING TO THE NEXT PROTEST REMEMBER????? PUT ALL THE FUCKING DRAMA ASIDE AND LET'S WORK TOGETHER?????

Also, press relase?????
AnonShaw
AnonShaw
THIS IS SPARTA, dammit

Male Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:52 am

AnonShaw wrote:
Relentless wrote:
AnonShaw wrote:
Relentless wrote:
AnonShaw wrote:

I agree but you are adding to it by threadjacking this with it.
If you think that your failures are all our fault, start another thread about it or something....

THIS IS ABOUT JEAN PAUL DUBREUIL COMMING TO THE NEXT PROTEST REMEMBER????? PUT ALL THE FUCKING DRAMA ASIDE AND LET'S WORK TOGETHER?????

Also, press relase?????

Trufax. Appologies for the threadjacking.

And I didn't say anything about who caused what. Just mentioning that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:06 am

OK GAIS LISTEN UP!!!

I GONNA CUT THIS DRAMA SHIT MYSELF IF I HAVE TO. GIMME THE NECCESARY INFOS AND I GONNA MAKE THINGS UP MYSELF IF I HAVE TO...

I DIDN'T WANTED TO BE A THRID PARTY ANON BUT WHILE YOU GAIS GONNA FIGHT IT OVER (not blaming anyone in anyway, i guess wanna deliver here while i gonna be gone for a while...) GIMME THE INFOS LIKE PROTEST PLACE, WHERE JP DUBREUIL GONNA BE AT AND WHEN, HIS PERSONNAL # IF POSSIBLE OVER PM AND I GONNA DO SHIT MYSELF DAMMIT...

because if NOBODY does so, EVERYBODY FAILS! QC AND MTL INCLUDED. NO FUCKING EXCEPTIONS! SO STOP DOING A BAWWW MARATHON, GIMME THE INFOS AND I GONNA SCHEDULE SHIT MYSELF IF I HAVE TO.

damm i fucking hate doing the angsty one...

NEEDED INFO:

1- JP Dubreuil's email adress
2- where the whole thing is gonna take place if it is apparently in montreal, where he will go, when and how.
(from there i gonna contact the medias myself and schedule something for them to meet the anons depending on the action plan of november protest. I gonna contact to trusted anons the infos afterwards for the protest. Do not seek me there, i ain't gonna be present when the thing will be in place due to personal circomstances.)

Once the infos acquirred and double-checked, i gonna contact a shitload of medias to tell them about the event. IT IS NOW YOUR TURN TO SHINE AND DELIVER LIEK ANONS ALWAYS DID

NOW DELIVER XENUDAMMIT!!!1 IT IS YOUR FUCKING DUTY. I AIN'T LEADERFAGGING. I ONLY RAISED MY HAND FOR ACTION AND I DECIDED TO TAKE OVER DELIVERIES SINCE NO ONE DID!

/CAplocks

Last edited by Anubis on Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:20 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonShaw Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:16 am

Anubis wrote:OK GAIS LISTEN UP!!!

I GONNA CUT THIS DRAMA SHIT MYSELF IF I HAVE TO. GIMME THE NECCESARY INFOS AND I GONNA MAKE THINGS UP MYSELF IF I HAVE TO...

I DIDN'T WANTED TO BE A THRID PARTY ANON BUT WHILE YOU GAIS GONNA FIGHT IT OVER (not blaming anyone in anyway, i guess wanna deliver here while i gonna be gone for a while...) GIMME THE INFOS LIKE PROTEST PLACE, WHERE JP DUBREUIL GONNA BE AT AND WHEN, HIS PERSONNAL # IF POSSIBLE OVER PM AND I GONNA DO SHIT MYSELF DAMMIT...

All the info we have is currently in this thread. As for protest place etc, it's in montreal on november 8th as far as I know. Thanks for staying calm Wink

But jokes aside, if you can help with the press release, would be nice, I was going to go and work on it myself, but busy with the 2nd jean paul dubreuil interview translation at the moment, so anything you can do to help is much appeciated.
Please post here once done, so we can check for any mistakes and give opinions etc....
AnonShaw
AnonShaw
THIS IS SPARTA, dammit

Back to top Go down

Post by syb Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:30 am

HEy everyone. I'll enjoy my ban and congratulate agent 8 for fucking this up. I'm not going to use tor as the ADMINS DONT LIKE IT.
it was fun and all but i'm going to do what admins ask because they are the autority Razz

syb

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonShaw Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:38 am

syb wrote:HEy everyone. I'll enjoy my ban and congratulate agent 8 for fucking this up. I'm not going to use tor as the ADMINS DONT LIKE IT.
it was fun and all but i'm going to do what admins ask because they are the autority Razz

Syb, I hate to say that, BUT SHUT THE FUCK UP, this is not all about you, and you are fagging up what could be an epic win with your personal drama. I tried to support you and even defended you at times because you ARE helping a lot with some things, but this is pure BS and needs to be taken to pm's.

Anubis needs J-P email if possible as he is working on a press release at the moment (yeah, he's one of the few who put actions where their mouth is).

That is all.
AnonShaw
AnonShaw
THIS IS SPARTA, dammit

Back to top Go down

Post by anons Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:40 pm

ahah learn 2 read

anons

Back to top Go down

Post by AK Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:49 am

AnonShaw wrote:Syb, I hate to say that, BUT SHUT THE FUCK UP, this is not all about you, and you are fagging up what could be an epic win with your personal drama. I tried to support you and even defended you at times because you ARE helping a lot with some things, but this is pure BS and needs to be taken to pm's.

This.
AK
AK
I have too many posts.

Female Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-05-12

http://img.4chan.org/b/imgboard.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent 8 Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:53 am

AnonShaw wrote:Syb, I hate to say that, BUT SHUT THE FUCK UP, this is not all about you, and you are fagging up what could be an epic win with your personal drama. I tried to support you and even defended you at times because you ARE helping a lot with some things, but this is pure BS and needs to be taken to pm's.

Second. And stay out of my way from now on syb if you even get to reading this.
Agent 8
Agent 8
The most interesting thing in my history is how I escaped from the laboratory!

Male Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by sparta Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:23 pm

Ahahah,
Ak, lol, i'm very sorry but you fail to understand
Agent 8, ohoh, is that a menace?

sparta
Newfag

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonShaw Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:45 pm

I'm not even going to comment further.... just please make this work?
AnonShaw
AnonShaw
THIS IS SPARTA, dammit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:22 pm

AnonShaw wrote:just please make this work?

and start DOING SOMETHING ELSE like..... you know, protesting scientology, growing up and also staying on fucking target for once to make up for the past days/weeks?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:26 pm

Ahahah,
It's like a boomerang fueled by stupid.
The Rooster
The Rooster
I have too many posts.

Male Number of posts : 776
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:34 am

The Rooster wrote:It's like a boomerang fueled by stupid.

I fucking lol'd

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent 8 Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:35 am

The Rooster wrote:
Ahahah,
Mhmm. I'm at that point where I would love to break in a face or two if provoked in the right manner.
Agent 8
Agent 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:40 am

Agent 8 wrote:
The Rooster wrote:
Ahahah,
Mhmm. I'm at that point where I would love to break in a face or two if provoked in the right manner.

That means you're getting trolled.

Everyone fails for feeding the troll.

Syb: go bawwww somewhere else, or i'll unleash my personal army on you (inb4 not my personal army)

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent 8 Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:49 am

Message de jp dubreuil - Page 2 2943ujo
Agent 8
Agent 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie_One Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:52 pm

Message de jp dubreuil - Page 2 Stay%20on%20topic
Rookie_One
Rookie_One
On your knees, and suck for forgiveness.

Male Number of posts : 589
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by anonwithnoname Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:52 pm

My thanks to Anubis for the translation but that was the part my dreadfully non existant french and a online translation program where able to work through. It was more the posts which looked and smelled like drama that I was curious about. I've been following the happenings as best I can in the english forums but was curious if the goings on here contained anything differant. As for the other things mentioned in this thread I dont think the loss of guest posting is that big a hit as anyone who is genuinly interested in joining the protests or learning about what we do is probably willing to take the time to join. The fact that new member registration is locked is a hit and despite my attempts to stay out of most of these conflicts I do hold syb responsible for this. If he had accepted his ban with the grace boyle (if only that once) did rather than using proxys to spam the forums with guest accounts the lock would not have been neccasary. Despite the fact it takes minimum two to cause drama thus syb is not the sole cause of this bullshit he appears to be the reason it refuses to die since he is the party which continueto troll rofl becaue he felt butthurt. Syb is not the first person on the forums to be warned that his behaviour would result in a temp ban he is just one of two individuals who decided it was a bluff and kept going. Ignoreing a warning and getting banned foe it is not a instance of leader fagging or admin fagging its a example of someone who was stirring shit for the however manyith time refusing to cut the crap. Syb, if you care about the cause like you claim to do you not see the retardedness of telling jp dubreuill not to come to the protest or refusing to pass along his contacts to montreal anon is a heaping pile if epic tom fucketry and retardedness? If you cared about the cause you wouldnt deprive it of a oppurtunity to strike a blow against the cult because of your own personal butthurt. There are a few anons whom I'ld love to feed their fucken teeth to but you dont know this and neither do they. Do you kno why? Cause I keep it of the damn forums and dont let it distract me or them from planning for the next protest. AK I seem to recall you posting a thread a while ago urging people not to feed the troll, yes? So as a anon who would like to see this shit finished and your friend would you accept my medical opinion and not respond to his bullshit? All fighting him tooth and nail will result in is you developing a fatal brain anneursim or having a stroke...or irritable bowel syndrome. Dont take this the wrong way since as I said earlier I agree with your administrative decisions in regard to removing guest posting and temporarily locking member registration (and temp banning syb) till this is resolved. These, I beleive, where the correct choices to deal with the situation. But fighting sybs firre and rage with fire and rage does notihing but encourage him and allow him to escalate the situation. When syb, or anyone, starts flaming and spewing rage dont fight it with fire but with icy indifferance and calm. If no one rages back at their rants they can either drop it or continue and look like a retard in the eyes of everyone. Now that, is my sock full of cents. Both parties got their respective piece of my mind.

Afterthought: Scyth, why do you bother posting in regards to this drama? You condemn us for letting it distract us from planning for the next protest yet you are here. Responding to it. Why do you allow it to distract you from planning for the quebec protest and any raids you have in the works? This is not a attempt to fight or insult you but a genuine question.
anonwithnoname
anonwithnoname
Fucking Awesome

Male Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent 8 Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:46 am

Also, if anyone can find me that suit and gear in the pic I posted, I will make wild crazy Raptor Jesus sex with you.
Agent 8
Agent 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:30 am

anonwithnoname wrote:My thanks to Anubis for the translation but that was the part my dreadfully non existant french and a online translation program ...*HUEG SNIP*... This is not a attempt to fight or insult you but a genuine question.

Amen reverand...

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonShaw Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:58 am

anonwithnoname wrote:Wall of text.

Stay on target
AnonShaw
AnonShaw
THIS IS SPARTA, dammit

Back to top Go down

Post by anonwithnoname Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:19 pm

Reverend am I?
anonwithnoname
anonwithnoname
Fucking Awesome

Male Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie_One Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:44 am

anonwithnoname wrote:Reverend am I?
no your not
Rookie_One
Rookie_One
On your knees, and suck for forgiveness.

Male Number of posts : 589
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next