Anonymous / Chanology Montreal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Post game - Of fail and BSG conversation

+10
Aristotle
Doggles
Mouth
AnonShaw
Scythe
star eht
hw
NRR
syb
The Rooster
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Post game - Of fail and BSG conversation Empty Post game - Of fail and BSG conversation

Post by The Rooster Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:38 pm

Another summary-style post game post:
Arrived early, met Doggles, then Insomniac and her friend, then the Jehova's Witnesses guy, AnonMTL and his girlfriend, and then Star. We went up to the top, Doggles and I ran to the dollar store for batteries while a hobo orgasmed at us for not giving him money. When we came back, Agent 8 showed and then we went off.
When we got there, cops axed the music, meaning I wasted eight bucks on batteries. Only AnonMTL had some fliers, not many, either. The Radio Canada woman and someone who was either media himself or just a tourist talked to us and took some photos. Syb showed up in the alley and then vanished. Agent 8 was going to throw up, so we went to Subway, had some food, and laughed at my developping Parkinson's. AnonMTL and his DirtAnon had disappeared by the time we got back, the JH guy was leaving, and we decided to declare the protest epic fail (which it was), and hit McDonalds'. Insomniaac and her friend went to the metro, and then we lauhged about a blacklight changing the color of Agent 8's underwear and Stargate for two hours, met up with an old anon in the metro, and then left.

We need to get our shit together and hit full-force. The raids are sliding back into fail after an awesome showing in October.
The Rooster
The Rooster
I have too many posts.

Male Number of posts : 776
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post game - Of fail and BSG conversation Empty Re: Post game - Of fail and BSG conversation

Post by syb Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:41 pm

I didnt vanished...i was printing flyers ....:/
syb
syb
Fucking Awesome

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post game - Of fail and BSG conversation Empty Re: Post game - Of fail and BSG conversation

Post by NRR Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:44 pm

What was the name of the Radio-Can lady?

Did she do a live coverage, and at what time?
NRR
NRR
German nazi communist psychiatrist from the 4th or 5th Marcabian Division

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2008-04-11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD4bn5pp32w

Back to top Go down

Post by hw Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:48 pm

Quebec city fag here,

From what i read, it seems that your protest was a failure. But please, don't give up ! I know the feeling of protesting alone or with 1 or 2 other anons.

There was a lot of drama between quebec and montreal, but that doesn't mean we don't support you. I am all behind you, and it think i can say that we're all behind you.

Keep on Montreal, you can do it.

We need to get our shit together and hit full-force.
^^^^^^ absolutely this

You can read our post game report here (mostly french for now, sorry) : http://qcanon.ning.com/forum/topics/de-retour-de-la-manif

hw
Newfag

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:56 pm

We're not giving up. Even if I'm standing there with two anons, I'll be there. It was more that we forgot to clear music with the cops and had no flyers (I'd have done some if Christmas hadn't left me a broke, penniless man).

Did she do a live coverage, and at what time?
She was there when we showed up, a little after noon. I don't remember anything live, but she talked to a bunch of us and took some pictures.
The Rooster
The Rooster
I have too many posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by star eht Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:05 pm

well, this one sucked. way too low numbers caught everyone by surprise.

and i better not hear it wasen't fail, it was. points for comming, but was insufficient. no one to enturbulate, is been 2h we were out there and no fliers to give. shitty signs. lack of people.

next protest:
1) GET the day off for next protest, in advance, even the whole weekend to make sure you got a day to recover. 1 month in advance is enough to have it done. If soneone just don'T wanna come, please be kind enough to just say so, and not make excuse OR warn at the last minute. we all got our lives that need to be lived, if someone lost interest they can just say so.

2) everything that can be done to get us music is needed. awsome tnx for Gauis? who sort it out witht he cops this month. I'm glad someone does it because no one seem to have time to do it, and i bet it is a hassle. But if music can be secured for next protest it will be awsome, maybe a limit to the volume, but at least enough high for ourselves.

3) Fliers. we are always either short, or they are outdated. I say a sub section dedicated ONLY to posting our PR material, fliers, SIGNS IDEAS. along with info on how to print them, costs, and so we can keep them updated.

4) warning the media before hand is great idea, and need to be used again, as mentioned, warn them that we move at noon, and that we won'T be there until 15-30 mins AFTER. Special thanks to all those involved in warning the media, tnx guys.

5) Outfits. warm, and lulzy.
- it'S winter for the next 3 months we gonna need warm stuff. for example, i was wearing a t-shirt under a long sleves cotton top, and a pyjama under my jeans (double layers people). Also thick socks or two pair of socks (i put 1 pair only and my feets were frezing, but the rest of my body was warm, so I was not cold at all. If possible, boots or warm shoes (with fuzz).
- lulzy mean something that attract attention or make us look more like a group. that was the reason behind my santa claus hats, everyone with a hat make us look more united. Also, wearing the guy fawkes mast may not be the most comfortable, but it is a trademark. if you guys have trouble with the mask as well, other can me used: drama mast (those white plain mask), everyone with a red/green tie, similar hats. this for those without their own disguise, like the guilie suit.
star eht
star eht
The Crowned Clown

Male Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:17 pm

O shi-
I forgot Batman. Batman was fucking awesome.
The Rooster
The Rooster
I have too many posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scythe Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:26 pm

LOL montréal manage to FAIL even when its raining WINS

Scythe
THE GAWGGLES THEY DO NAHTING

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonShaw Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:06 pm

Post game - Of fail and BSG conversation Epic_f10
AnonShaw
AnonShaw
THIS IS SPARTA, dammit

Male Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouth Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:49 pm

star eht wrote:something that attract attention or make us look more like a group. that was the reason behind my santa claus hats, everyone with a hat make us look more united. Also, wearing the guy fawkes mast may not be the most comfortable, but it is a trademark. if you guys have trouble with the mask as well, other can me used: drama mast (those white plain mask), everyone with a red/green tie, similar hats. this for those without their own disguise, like the guilie suit.

This^^
It would be pretty sweet if we all had the red or green ties , cause that'd make for a sick picture, standing in a line or in a group, with one person wearing a green tie, then someone with a red one and so on

I'm tryin to kick it into high gear for next month: I'm gonna start
printing some fliers in a few days so by January I should hopefully
have a shitload of em, and making a fail-proof poster outta
thick-as-fuck cardboard so the slightest amount of wind doesn't blow it
around.

FULL-FORCE JANUARY!
Mouth
Mouth
Really Good Enturbulator

Female Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggles Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:13 pm

Thermal underclothes FTW. Don't underestimate just how cold you're going to get, standing outside for so long. I was wearing two pairs of socks, a set of thermal pants/shirt under normal pants and a shirt, a heavy wool coat, a tuque and a pair of fingerless wool gloves, and it was just my face that got cold because I wasn't wearing a balaclava.
Doggles
Doggles
My lineage is so sinful, it would kill you if I told you.

Male Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:54 pm

Gais, gais, gais,

Do not fear. Pressfag is here. I already have my BETA PRESS RELEASE FOR JAN-YOU-WARY Protest up and ready in french ready to be translated.

Coming soon in a sekrit near you...

Back to top Go down

Post by NRR Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:01 am

Anubis wrote:Do not fear. Pressfag is here. I already have my BETA PRESS RELEASE FOR JAN-YOU-WARY Protest up and ready in french ready to be translated.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Anubis, you rocks!
NRR
NRR
German nazi communist psychiatrist from the 4th or 5th Marcabian Division

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2008-04-11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD4bn5pp32w

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:37 am

SRSLY GUISE. WE NEED TO USE OUR
FORCE AND STUFF TO LIKE, CREATE A UBER AWESOME LIST AND PACK.

1) Bring a fucking coat. No really. I mean it's Canadia, it's
titfucking freezing. And wear layers, it'll help. And boots. "La
gadoue" is inevitable. So STOCK UP ON HOTHOTHOT CLOTHES BEFORE PROTESTING. :3

2) We need to flier-dis-shit-up. We're in an economical + environmental
crisis but knowledge comes first. It is certain that no one will
read/won't take it/etc. but small "whyweprotest" cards are great.

<CREATE TEAM FLIER HERE>

3) OR-GUH-NAH-ZAI-TION. There are four corners where we can give flyers
but technically two will work (for both old and new orgs). Maybe 1/3
goes to the restaurant corner, 1/3 hats and coats and shoes corner and
1/3 for lulz, epicness and keep an eye on our things. Now, on
Ste-Cath's there are many Frenchfags than Anglofags, which means, if
you guize are 5, at least have 1 that will be able to 1337 hax and
inform on Scientology, history, etc. You know, what you should've known
since January. And another one who's a Frenchfag and is able to 1337
hax as well. The rest just give those fliers and shiz.

4) Check your BACKPACKS or whatever you're putting your things in
before protesting. There are some shops nearby but it's better to
actually stay together. Do eet twice, one before you're done fapping
for the day and one in the morning, before leaving for the bus.

5) Contact whoever you have to. Policefags, media, etc.

6) Sleep. :>

k well dats dat. :B
Aristotle
Aristotle
wake me up, before you go-go, 'cause I'm not planning on goin' solo

Female Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:51 am

I'm going to have great problems with 6.
The Rooster
The Rooster
I have too many posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonShaw Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:34 am

060 wrote:SRSLY GUISE. WE NEED TO USE OUR
FORCE AND STUFF TO LIKE, CREATE A UBER AWESOME LIST AND PACK.

1) Bring a fucking coat. No really. I mean it's Canadia, it's
titfucking freezing. And wear layers, it'll help. And boots. "La
gadoue" is inevitable. So STOCK UP ON HOTHOTHOT CLOTHES BEFORE PROTESTING. :3

2) We need to flier-dis-shit-up. We're in an economical + environmental
crisis but knowledge comes first. It is certain that no one will
read/won't take it/etc. but small "whyweprotest" cards are great.

<CREATE TEAM FLIER HERE>

3) OR-GUH-NAH-ZAI-TION. There are four corners where we can give flyers
but technically two will work (for both old and new orgs). Maybe 1/3
goes to the restaurant corner, 1/3 hats and coats and shoes corner and
1/3 for lulz, epicness and keep an eye on our things. Now, on
Ste-Cath's there are many Frenchfags than Anglofags, which means, if
you guize are 5, at least have 1 that will be able to 1337 hax and
inform on Scientology, history, etc. You know, what you should've known
since January. And another one who's a Frenchfag and is able to 1337
hax as well. The rest just give those fliers and shiz.

4) Check your BACKPACKS or whatever you're putting your things in
before protesting. There are some shops nearby but it's better to
actually stay together. Do eet twice, one before you're done fapping
for the day and one in the morning, before leaving for the bus.

5) Contact whoever you have to. Policefags, media, etc.

6) Sleep. :>

k well dats dat. :B

THIS ^^

and Might I add, falling down is human, getting up again feels divine.

Good luck with getting your shit together Mtl!
AnonShaw
AnonShaw
THIS IS SPARTA, dammit

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie_One Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:00 am

mon pays ce n'est pas un pays, c'est l'hivers
Rookie_One
Rookie_One
On your knees, and suck for forgiveness.

Male Number of posts : 589
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonShaw Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:09 am

Rookie_One wrote:mon pays ce n'est pas un pays, c'est l'hivers

Post game - Of fail and BSG conversation Vignea10
AnonShaw
AnonShaw
THIS IS SPARTA, dammit

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:37 pm

Ah Gilles.
Aristotle
Aristotle
wake me up, before you go-go, 'cause I'm not planning on goin' solo

Female Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonMontreal Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:49 pm

Cold is not something new to Chanology. Find a real reason this protest sucked. Also why is it that everyone giving steps and solutions haven't been at the protests?
AnonMontreal
AnonMontreal
Epic and Godly

Male Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-05-10

https://www.youtube.com/user/AnonMontreal

Back to top Go down

Post by syb Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:29 pm

Also why is it that everyone giving steps and solutions haven't been at the protests?
^^^^this
syb
syb
Fucking Awesome

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by star eht Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:10 pm

star eht wrote:well, this one sucked. way too low numbers caught everyone by surprise.

and i better not hear it wasen't fail, it was. points for comming, but was insufficient. no one to enturbulate, is been 2h we were out there and no fliers to give. shitty signs. lack of people.

next protest:
1) GET the day off for next protest, in advance, even the whole weekend to make sure you got a day to recover. 1 month in advance is enough to have it done. If soneone just don'T wanna come, please be kind enough to just say so, and not make excuse OR warn at the last minute. we all got our lives that need to be lived, if someone lost interest they can just say so.

2) everything that can be done to get us music is needed. awsome tnx for Gauis? who sort it out witht he cops this month. I'm glad someone does it because no one seem to have time to do it, and i bet it is a hassle. But if music can be secured for next protest it will be awsome, maybe a limit to the volume, but at least enough high for ourselves.

3) Fliers. we are always either short, or they are outdated. I say a sub section dedicated ONLY to posting our PR material, fliers, SIGNS IDEAS. along with info on how to print them, costs, and so we can keep them updated.

4) warning the media before hand is great idea, and need to be used again, as mentioned, warn them that we move at noon, and that we won'T be there until 15-30 mins AFTER. Special thanks to all those involved in warning the media, tnx guys.

5) Outfits. warm, and lulzy.
- it'S winter for the next 3 months we gonna need warm stuff. for example, i was wearing a t-shirt under a long sleves cotton top, and a pyjama under my jeans (double layers people). Also thick socks or two pair of socks (i put 1 pair only and my feets were frezing, but the rest of my body was warm, so I was not cold at all. If possible, boots or warm shoes (with fuzz).
- lulzy mean something that attract attention or make us look more like a group. that was the reason behind my santa claus hats, everyone with a hat make us look more united. Also, wearing the guy fawkes mast may not be the most comfortable, but it is a trademark. if you guys have trouble with the mask as well, other can me used: drama mast (those white plain mask), everyone with a red/green tie, similar hats. this for those without their own disguise, like the guilie suit.

i'm giving ideas AND was at the protest
star eht
star eht
The Crowned Clown

Male Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonMontreal Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:56 pm

Your an exception. I admire your perseverance.
AnonMontreal
AnonMontreal
Epic and Godly

Male Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-05-10

https://www.youtube.com/user/AnonMontreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouth Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:51 am

Regardless of the fail-ness, did anyone manage get at least a few good pictures?
Mouth
Mouth
Really Good Enturbulator

Female Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonShaw Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:53 am

Also any news from heavycover?
AnonShaw
AnonShaw
THIS IS SPARTA, dammit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next