Anonymous / Chanology Montreal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Alright, gais, theme.

+3
AnonShaw
NRR
The Rooster
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Alright, gais, theme. Empty Alright, gais, theme.

Post by The Rooster Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:40 pm

People complaining about lack of lulz...how about another theme? Sea Arghh was one of the liveliest raids, and if we've already done pirates, isn't the next logical step ninjas? We could use the case of the guy with the samurai swords to show what Scientology does to people[/rationalization for lulzkillers]. Also, the theme wouldn't be that hard; just find a plain shirt and make a ninja mask out of it. I used a variation of it for the raids before I my Fawkes mask. It covers more than a bandana does, and depending on the shirt could be much warmer.
The Rooster
The Rooster
I have too many posts.

Male Number of posts : 776
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Alright, gais, theme. Empty Re: Alright, gais, theme.

Post by The Rooster Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:03 pm

Fuck, I posted this in the wrong section.
i can has topic moved pls
The Rooster
The Rooster
I have too many posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by NRR Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:05 pm

Yes, and be sure to put Kung Fu Fighting in the playlist. Laughing
NRR
NRR
German nazi communist psychiatrist from the 4th or 5th Marcabian Division

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2008-04-11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD4bn5pp32w

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonShaw Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:43 pm

When we discussed on IRC we came up with the idea of talking mainly abotu the relation of scientology with other religions. (jesus doesn't exist, mohamed was a con man from kansas etc....)

Since the holidays just passed it would be a good timing to do so, also since the media gave us much attention and might focus on something else after showing up to nobody in montreal we thought we might want to focus a bit on ministers too. Maybe organising a letter campaing to the ministers of health, education and revenue would be good as far as the front groups are concerned?

That's the srs business part,

As for the ninja theme, I'm all for it, any ideas on how we could make both these fit together in an unified theme?
AnonShaw
AnonShaw
THIS IS SPARTA, dammit

Male Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:58 pm

The problem with that theme is that most religions call "bullshit" on the other religions. Jews don't think Jesus was the messiah and still hold out for him, Christians don't think Mohammed was a prophet, and once you depart from the similarities of the Abrahamic faiths, there's no common ground and everything is bullshit to everyone else. Sticking it in peoples' faces that Scientology doesn't agree with every other religion seems redundant and would merely add fuel to some kind of faith battle. We already have to work to shed off this "religious bigot, protesting peoples' beliefs" bullshit, and focusing on what they think of other faiths will rile up only the negative kind of attention that would exacerbate that. Plus, the atheists and agnostics among us really can't get riled when we find all the other stories just as ludicrous.

I think a letter campaign would be good, incorporate it to a plan on WWP already brewing to bombard officials with within the same few hours.
The Rooster
The Rooster
I have too many posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonShaw Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:04 pm

The Rooster wrote:The problem with that theme is that most religions call "bullshit" on the other religions. Jews don't think Jesus was the messiah and still hold out for him, Christians don't think Mohammed was a prophet, and once you depart from the similarities of the Abrahamic faiths, there's no common ground and everything is bullshit to everyone else. Sticking it in peoples' faces that Scientology doesn't agree with every other religion seems redundant and would merely add fuel to some kind of faith battle. We already have to work to shed off this "religious bigot, protesting peoples' beliefs" bullshit, and focusing on what they think of other faiths will rile up only the negative kind of attention that would exacerbate that. Plus, the atheists and agnostics among us really can't get riled when we find all the other stories just as ludicrous.

I think a letter campaign would be good, incorporate it to a plan on WWP already brewing to bombard officials with within the same few hours.

I agree with the fact that religions call out each other all the time.
However scientology officials stated OFTEN that one can be both christian and scientologist at the same time, that there are no contradictions and the such. Which makes them liar.
AnonShaw
AnonShaw
THIS IS SPARTA, dammit

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:07 pm

I agree, but it seems like such a minor, relatively unimportant aspect of their lies, and basing a theme around it would be interpereted so horribly wrong we may as well all show up in Satan costumes and show up with a playlist consisting entirely of first-wave Scandinavian black metal.
On second thought, I can start putting away money for some costume rentals and we can do this in March.
The Rooster
The Rooster
I have too many posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonShaw Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:09 pm

The Rooster wrote:I agree, but it seems like such a minor, relatively unimportant aspect of their lies, and basing a theme around it would be interpereted so horribly wrong we may as well all show up in Satan costumes and show up with a playlist consisting entirely of first-wave Scandinavian black metal.
On second thought, I can start putting away money for some costume rentals and we can do this in March.

Lol, true, however they DID use christmas themes and santa claus in their holiday celebrations, which is why I thought it might be relevant right after the holidays. But I do see your point also.
AnonShaw
AnonShaw
THIS IS SPARTA, dammit

Back to top Go down

Post by AK Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:43 am

Make it a "we" when you finally show up to a fucking protest, Shaw.

Oh shi-, why are you still here?
AK
AK
I have too many posts.

Female Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-05-12

http://img.4chan.org/b/imgboard.html

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonShaw Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:59 am

AK wrote:Make it a "we" when you finally show up to a fucking protest, Shaw.

Oh shi-, why are you still here?

Stfu, you are not showing much as far as I know either' i was at a protest iin trois-rivières last month and was once at quebec, I put a lot of effort in translation work (a bit less lately but I have a job too y'know) and I live quite far.

Think i'm going to pay 60$ to show up at a protest in montreal to realise no one showed up on time? No thanks....

Instead of getting butthurt (sigh, once again) try to contribute something to the actual thread maybe?

Just a suggestion Wink
AnonShaw
AnonShaw
THIS IS SPARTA, dammit

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:03 am

We showed up on time.
The Rooster
The Rooster
I have too many posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonShaw Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:06 am

The Rooster wrote:We showed up on time.

Dissapeared after 30 minutes then? Anyway, you get my drift....

Back on topic, I might have a few ideas about the theme, but am going to wait after my shift to elaborate.
AnonShaw
AnonShaw
THIS IS SPARTA, dammit

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:35 am

We left a good two hours after we got there.
The Rooster
The Rooster
I have too many posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonShaw Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:39 am

The Rooster wrote:We left a good two hours after we got there.

Really? Then we need better communications, that's not what I heard (not that I don't trust your word).

I'll kindly stfu now as I clearly don't know wtf i'm talking about but my main reasons for not showing up in montreal was all the drama that was going on. At first I was quite enthusiast to come show support for montreal after the protest in quebec, but all that happened in between kind of undermined that....

ANYWAY, once again, I try to make short posts once in a while as job is boring at the moment, but will try to post about the actual planning for the next protest in this thread from now on as I don't wish to derail it....
AnonShaw
AnonShaw
THIS IS SPARTA, dammit

Back to top Go down

Post by syb Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:41 am

The Rooster wrote:We left a good two hours after we got there.
i dont know if you were proud of saying that...!?

anyway could you remind me the topic?
I heard it was about next protest theme....Ninjay?
syb
syb
Fucking Awesome

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by NRR Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:05 am

You know what? Not only next protest will last 4 hours, but it's going to be an epic win if we choose a theme.

Yay for ninjas! Just don't bring fake or real sword, m'kay?
NRR
NRR
German nazi communist psychiatrist from the 4th or 5th Marcabian Division

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2008-04-11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD4bn5pp32w

Back to top Go down

Post by syb Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:06 am

N. Ron Rubber wrote:You know what? Not only next protest will last 4 hours, but it's going to be an epic win if we choose a theme.

Yay for ninjas! Just don't bring fake or real sword, m'kay?
Reall ninjas are the weapon...the weapons are just there to look cool
syb
syb
Fucking Awesome

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggles Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:18 am

In the interest of clearing things up, here's what happened:

Rooster and I run to the dollar store for signs a few minutes before noon. Get back around 12:05, 12:10? Then we walk up to the protest. That's on time. We left after about two hours (more like two and a half) because a few people had disappeared, and we had no idea where they went (turns out that AnonMontreal went home, and syb was out printing flyers. We didn't know that he was doing that, so we just figured he went home too) and because most people were starting to get cold (dress for -19 weather, guys!)

We spend about half an hour or 45 minutes in McDonald's, warming up and drinking hot chocolate, then we went home.

I'm not trying to say that it wasn't a fail protest, but at least it was a protest.
Doggles
Doggles
My lineage is so sinful, it would kill you if I told you.

Male Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent 8 Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:17 am

I lawl at QC guys trollin' and bein' all up in our protests with their suggestions. Then they can has nerve of saying we don't show up when they don't even do it themselves xD I fuckin' lold. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I lurv A.D.D
Agent 8
Agent 8
The most interesting thing in my history is how I escaped from the laboratory!

Male Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonShaw Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:21 am

Agent 8 wrote:I lawl at QC guys trollin' and bein' all up in our protests with their suggestions. Then they can has nerve of saying we don't show up when they don't even do it themselves xD I fuckin' lold. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I lurv A.D.D

DId you show up in trois-rivières for the narconon protest?

No i didnt think so faggot.

Hw I and peterstorm did though in the rain.....

Did you know it was 60$ for a bus ticket to montreal?

At least the protests I've been at brought media attention and some kind of win....

Continue to think your cancer is great I don't really care I'm talking with the anons that are actually planning win atm anyways....

ALSO IM NOT FROM QC BUT MAURICIE GODDAMN HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES I HAVE TO SAY IT?

ARE YOU RETARDED??

CAPSLOCK IS FOR COOL?
AnonShaw
AnonShaw
THIS IS SPARTA, dammit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:25 am

AnonShaw wrote:
Agent 8 wrote:I lawl at QC guys trollin' and bein' all up in our protests with their suggestions. Then they can has nerve of saying we don't show up when they don't even do it themselves xD I fuckin' lold. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I lurv A.D.D

DId you show up in trois-rivières for the narconon protest?

No i didnt think so faggot.

Hw I and peterstorm did though in the rain.....

Did you know it was 60$ for a bus ticket to montreal?

At least the protests I've been at brought media attention and some kind of win....

Continue to think your cancer is great I don't really care I'm talking with the anons that are actually planning win atm anyways....

ALSO IM NOT FROM QC BUT MAURICIE GODDAMN HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES I HAVE TO SAY IT?

ARE YOU RETARDED??

CAPSLOCK IS FOR COOL?

A: Caplocks is cruise control for AWESOME. Lurk moar, newfag.

B: It's 10 bucks of gas to DRIVE to montreal from anywhere. Get a job so you can buy a car, hippy.

C: Who the fuck wants to go to trois-riviere in the first place? Nobody. That's who.

D: Cancer is amazing. I'll take your share if you don't want it. And pass me the cigarettes too.

E: Montreal made a protest in a CAVE! FROM A BOX OF SCRAPS!

Back to top Go down

Post by AK Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:26 am

Alright, gais, theme. 339pt8l

Pretty sure, actually, that he means QC as in Quebec, not Quebec City.

We don't really think about Quebec City much, you know, it's not exactly the first thing on our minds. I mean

"OH SHI- I left my kid at soccer practice, nine hours ago! LOLOLOL Quebec City!"

Also, QC is an abbreviation for Quebec, which is what a lot of anglo montrealers use to determine as any place (roughly) that isn't Greater Montreal, the West Island, the Shore, or Laval.

Just sayin' before you get your panties in a twist.

Also, if you came to a protest, you'd know that.
AK
AK
I have too many posts.

Female Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-05-12

http://img.4chan.org/b/imgboard.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent 8 Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:27 am

LOL! This is just too much fun Shaw. It really is. I don't give a damn about Trois Riviere or your bus money. I don't give a damn if you call me a retard because every single human is one so there's no effect going on except for continued trolling of each other.

Man I love you Shaw. I'll still stick it in your pooper one day Wink
Agent 8
Agent 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:34 am

gaise, come on ppl.

I know shaw can troll, but so far, I saw that he made a lot of videos for anonymous on youtube which is as I can make out of that situation, a big help. He was the one making vids of the pics I took (october raid for example).

PLEASE NOTE I am not defending him. i only wish to state that, like everybody else, he tries to make something out like everybody for the sake of anonymous. Yes he trolls. As for myself, I din't showed up for 2 months to any protest. Why? cause I needed to work, yet I tried to help as I can. If AK or whoever, dissappears after 30 minutes in a raid, that's their choice. Period. Nobody is forced to stay if they don't want to. If an OSA is to be unmasked then it will happen. We all come here on a volontary basis. We come on our free time. So let's just not make this any worst than the drama made it so already

inb4 ''but he/she/it started it''

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent 8 Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:36 am

Anubis, I love you Smile
Agent 8
Agent 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next