Anonymous / Chanology Montreal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Update on the CCHR in Concordia

+4
lolxenu
anon823
AK
puck35
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Update on the CCHR in Concordia - Page 2 Empty Re: Update on the CCHR in Concordia

Post by anon823 Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:28 am

Good stuff, well written too. Moar like this!

Update on the CCHR in Concordia - Page 2 Man_the_Harpoons

anon823
Newfag

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Back to top Go down

Update on the CCHR in Concordia - Page 2 Empty Re: Update on the CCHR in Concordia

Post by puck35 Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:05 am

News tips sent once more to the CBC, and local and national CTV, this time mentioning Scientology Holocaust revisionism. Hopefully they'll pay some attention this time.
puck35
puck35
MMMAAANNNOOOOOOONNN!

Male Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by puck35 Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:56 am

Another email sent, with the files attached.

For your information,

These actual internal Scientology documents were found at
http://wikileaks.org/wiki/Scientology-CCHR_Canadian_school_infiltration_2008
and http://wikileaks.org/wiki/Scientology_cult_Canada_CCHR_financing.

Some excerpts:

"Our whole idea is to knock hard and fast, in order to bring the enemy in
apathy. Very basic tech: lots of force and high speed of delivery."

"I have the email addresses of about 4000 primary schools and
kindergartens to which I've been in communication in the past. We'll send them
invitations for the exhibit, precisely tailored to ADHD and the failure of
psychs programs in schools."

I have attached copies of the documents in question.

Concordia can no longer claim that its decision to host the CCHR/Scientology
display falls under the umbrella of academic freedom and civil scholarly debate.
Moreover, Concordia can no longer choose to absolve itself of responsibility
and must act decisively. We will be citing these and other Scientology internal
documents in our discussions with the press.

Sincerely,

Anonymous
puck35
puck35
MMMAAANNNOOOOOOONNN!

Back to top Go down

Post by puck35 Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:19 am

Oh, and Concordia plans to welcome the CCHR back in October, for eleven days. This was posted over at whyweprotest.net:

RAEG RAEG RAEG

Harpoons at maximum. Check the Concordia Daily Event Calendar. http://www.concordia.ca/newsandevents/events/ Search for Event Types: Exhibits. THen click on page 2. I thmell puthy.

Quote:

Friday, October 9, 2009, 8:00 am – 11:00 pm
Saturday, October 10, 2009, 8:00 am – 11:00 pm
Sunday, October 11, 2009, 8:00 am – 11:00 pm
Monday, October 12, 2009, 8:00 am – 11:00 pm
Tuesday, October 13, 2009, 8:00 am – 11:00 pm
Wednesday, October 14, 2009, 8:00 am – 11:00 pm
Thursday, October 15, 2009, 8:00 am – 11:00 pm
Friday, October 16, 2009, 8:00 am – 11:00 pm
Saturday, October 17, 2009, 8:00 am – 11:00 pm
Sunday, October 18, 2009, 8:00 am – 11:00 pm
Monday, October 19, 2009, 8:00 am – 11:00 pm

CCDH Commité des Citoyens Pour les Droits de l'Homme

Event type: Exhibits
Sponsored by: CCDH Commité des Citoyens Pour les Droits de l'Homme

Awareness Day

J. W. McConnell / Library Building 1400 de Maisonneuve Blvd. W.

Barring some miracle, we're not going to get the current CCHR shindig shut down (it ends Sunday). However, we have almost six months to stop the next one from happening. Given what we've been able to accomplish in four days, especially in terms of raising awareness among Concordia students, staff, and faculty as well as the larger community, I'm confident that this could be huge.

I doubt Concordia wants anything remotely approaching what happened in 2002.
puck35
puck35
MMMAAANNNOOOOOOONNN!

Back to top Go down

Post by NRR Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:57 am

Guises,

In less than 36 hours, we organised an awesome flash raid. As far as I remember, this is the first time we, Montreal Anon, did organise a protest so quickly. And we can be all proud of that. Very Happy

I would sincerely like to thank puck for all his commitment. Without him, we would not celebrate an epic win this morning.

Now, like puck said, we know Scientology is going to be back in october. Hence, we can organise something way bigger. I have a couple idea running out of my mind now, and I will expose them later this week.
NRR
NRR
German nazi communist psychiatrist from the 4th or 5th Marcabian Division

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2008-04-11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD4bn5pp32w

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeRandGuy Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:35 am

So I took a tour of the place again today. It was open at 7:00 today.
Like the day the first video was filmed, the next day when I scouted it, and today when I went in again... there was no security. The only time they had security was when we raided it. Strange huh?

Anyhow, I got some booklets from them and I've uploaded them here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V1ZWT0GK

These things are just filled with ridiculous propaganda. I imagine this stuff will come in useful at some point. Here's some samples:

"Psychiatry - Wasting the courts time"

"Youngsters used to shoot each other in the body. Then in the head. Now they shoot each other in the face."

After noting the crime to police officer ratio has increased and a general crime increase:
"It is a game police feel they cannot win and, as noted, their morale has suffered.

Divorce rates among police are twice as high as in other occupations. And more police kill themselves than are killed by criminals."

"Long hours of working on a case, arresting the guilty party, preparing for court and testifying before a jury can all too easily be undone by a paid "expert" who rationalizes to the court why the accused did what he did and secures an acquittal or a light sentence."

"When Africans were torn from their families and homes and sold into slavery in the United States, science stood ready to define any disobedience or insubordination by them as a "Mental illness.""

And there's more... a lot more. I'm sure these 2 books are filled with other 'gems'.

SomeRandGuy
Cool enough to blow shit up with soap.

Male Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Boyle Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:06 am

Question: Would they rent space to Anonymous for a counter-CCHR booth? How many lollars?
Major Boyle
Major Boyle
SUPREME ROOLAH

Male Number of posts : 2437
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeRandGuy Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:45 pm

Judging from what the security guard told us, they would. But, they didn't give us a price.

SomeRandGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Aykroyd Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:05 pm

Someguy wrote:Judging from what the security guard told us, they would. But, they didn't give us a price.

Some of us would be ready to help pay it
Dan Aykroyd
Dan Aykroyd
Newfag

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Boyle Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:32 am

Find out about the price. October will be here soon enough.
Major Boyle
Major Boyle
SUPREME ROOLAH

Back to top Go down

Post by puck35 Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:41 am

Major Boyle wrote:Find out about the price. October will be here soon enough.

Of course, we're still going to do everything we can to get the October event canceled.
puck35
puck35
MMMAAANNNOOOOOOONNN!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Boyle Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:54 am

puck35 wrote:
Major Boyle wrote:Find out about the price. October will be here soon enough.

Of course, we're still going to do everything we can to get the October event canceled.

Unlikely that Concordia will cancel it. OTOH, the Scis might not like an EPIC Anon exhibit.
"Ron Got Penetrated" ;-)
Major Boyle
Major Boyle
SUPREME ROOLAH

Back to top Go down

Post by puck35 Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:56 am

Major Boyle wrote:

Unlikely that Concordia will cancel it.

Do you think they're going to want to bring this upon themselves over an eleven-day period? Especially after we bombard them and other universities with emails?

They are already being ridiculed far and wide. It can only get worse. They're going to have to make a decision regarding what's better for them: the money Scientology is paying them for the October event versus how much they'll lose over the long run in lost research grants, funding, and new students. I have a feeling they'll drop the "academic freedom" canard once they take a hard look at their bottom line.
puck35
puck35
MMMAAANNNOOOOOOONNN!

Back to top Go down

Post by NRR Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:24 pm

We have six months to force Concordia to cancel this exibit. We have time to do something fantastic, plus we have several jokers in ours hands.

No matter what will happen next october, it's a win-win situation:

1) Concordia and/or Scilons cancel the exibit by fear of public pressure.

or

2) The exibit take place. Because Anonymous will expose them as hell, Concordia/Scilons will be the laughing stock, plus it will give exposure to Anonymous.

Basically, Concordia and Scilons will have to pick their poison.
NRR
NRR
German nazi communist psychiatrist from the 4th or 5th Marcabian Division

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2008-04-11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD4bn5pp32w

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeRandGuy Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:57 pm

puck35 wrote:They're going to have to make a decision regarding what's better for them: the money Scientology is paying them for the October event versus how much they'll lose over the long run in lost research grants, funding, and new students. I have a feeling they'll drop the "academic freedom" canard once they take a hard look at their bottom line.

Look at their bottom line? You're assuming they have some kind of intelligence here - the same intelligence that thought the CCHR exhibit was a good idea.

SomeRandGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by puck35 Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:00 pm

Different department — whichever one deals with $$$. I have a feeling they have the most sway when push comes to shove.
puck35
puck35
MMMAAANNNOOOOOOONNN!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:53 pm

NRR wrote: Basically, Concordia and Scilons will have to pick their poison.

oh! how this expression sounds so soft to my ears...

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Boyle Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:17 pm

There is a possibility none of you have considered other than institutional stupidity or the pursuit of the almighty lollar. Maybe a Scilon is on the Univeristy staff and pushed to allow the CCHR exhibit.

Finding out their fee structure nao puts them on the spot. If the Scis are responsible for infilitrating the university, the last thing they want is an Anonymous booth with all those delicious shooped pix and real dox.
If the university believes in "free speech", then failing to let Anonymous have a booth is grounds to sue their ass off for big bucks (see the Freedom of Expression provisions of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms).
If all they care about is lollars, then all we need is fundraising. No matter which choice they make, The Scilons are fucked.
Major Boyle
Major Boyle
SUPREME ROOLAH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2