Anonymous / Chanology Montreal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Sign idea for December raid & an epic thread at whyweprotest

2 posters

Go down

Sign idea for December raid & an epic thread at whyweprotest Empty Sign idea for December raid & an epic thread at whyweprotest

Post by Guy_Fox Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:29 am

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-media/anonymous-vs-cofs-damage-done-55920

This thread is an absolute must-read.

Page 6 contains valuable insight by J.Swift into Scilon mentality - and a great suggestion for a sign. I say we definitely must have a sign that says "David Miscavige is weak and has failed" on the December raid.

Don't know if it helps much, but ex-scilons seem to agree it might be a really good way to getting something through to those brainwashed people still stuck inside. Anything we say to them they dismiss as lies, as they've been programmed to - but they don't tolerate weakness and failure among them, and Miscarriage is certainly a big chunk of pure FAIL, which they can't deny and certainly agree with Very Happy

.... Unless the Montreal org is such a pathetic little dump they wouldn't even get it?
Guy_Fox
Guy_Fox
Operating Anon VIII

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Sign idea for December raid & an epic thread at whyweprotest Empty Re: Sign idea for December raid & an epic thread at whyweprotest

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:47 am

True...

However, like i said to a COS reader last raid: "we dont care if you find salvation in the COS, we protest the ABUSES it commits" the people, here, like in montreal, need to know that today, THEY DON'T NEED TO DEPEND ON THE COS to achieve their salvation. I got mine a long time ago for free. I can testify for sure happiness is in the grasp of joe public. Anonymous does not care how you how achieve happiness, all that matters is how you do it... This is why bringing "salvation" is an important issue in our campaign, IMO...

Back to top Go down

Sign idea for December raid & an epic thread at whyweprotest Empty Re: Sign idea for December raid & an epic thread at whyweprotest

Post by Guy_Fox Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:35 pm

Very true, that. Problem is, they firmly believe their way is the only way and everyone else is out to get them... I think those points need a better foundation of DOUBT. Doubt in scientology itself - we should constantly remind them that their tech doesn't work. We're still here. No matter how many OT8s they gather up to 'wish us away', we'll still be here. We've all read Hubbard's teachings of highest levels. And we're not dead. And finally, Miscavige has failed. No amount of reconditioning the pawns would go through after hearing those points repeatedly would prevent doubts from sparking deep in their heads. And from there, it's just a matter of time. Either way - some very good points in that thread...

On a side note, though - Wave and I would like to know if anyone would be interested in longcat scarves? We could start planning to have some made if there's interest Smile

Mod Edit: so awsome it deserved it's own thread
http://montreal.roflforum.net/general-discussion-f9/longcat-tacgnol-scarves-t1217.htm
you can now return to your regular programing
Guy_Fox
Guy_Fox
Operating Anon VIII

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by star eht Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:37 am

i'm lazy, but i'll try to read a bit into this thread tonight, sound promising
star eht
star eht
The Crowned Clown

Male Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down