Anonymous / Chanology Montreal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

theme idea

2 posters

Go down

theme idea Empty theme idea

Post by Guy_Fox Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:38 pm

Same shirts but with DM instead of Marty, and shitloads of cameras. Knock on org door and ask for interview XD
Guy_Fox
Guy_Fox
Operating Anon VIII

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

theme idea Empty Re: theme idea

Post by MNetAvecLunetteFumee Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:58 am

I want to follow Rule #5: Always be across the street from the object being protested

and the

Rule #6: In the absence of a road, find another natural barrier between yourself and the target of protest. Doing so will make it more difficult for individuals hostile to your cause to come and harass you

because I a scaredfag.
MNetAvecLunetteFumee
MNetAvecLunetteFumee
You won't believe this, but some people think Earth is actually called Teegeeack. What a riot!

Male Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2011-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:16 pm

MNetAvecLunetteFumee wrote:I want to follow Rule #5: Always be across the street from the object being protested

and the

Rule #6: In the absence of a road, find another natural barrier between yourself and the target of protest. Doing so will make it more difficult for individuals hostile to your cause to come and harass you

because I a scaredfag.

Well, we have to anyways. The cops request it as a condition to protest and our safety. Everytime the legalfags call to secure the raid, it is always requested from the cops so as both a favor, to keep good contact with them and to assure our own safety, we respect that demand.

Back to top Go down

Post by MNetAvecLunetteFumee Tue May 31, 2011 3:44 pm

theme idea Readin10

Mojor Boyle had a nice theme idea, we bring chair or something to sit on, and we raid quietly. It could makes the scifags pretty angry.

I had another ''good'' idea : during a regular raid, half of our poster could be blank. When someone see us, he will maybe think : ''hey! why this mask man show a blank poster? hm, there is another mask-man with a poster, I better read it!''. And also I guess... I don't remember what I guess, ho yeah, it will be lulzy.
MNetAvecLunetteFumee
MNetAvecLunetteFumee
You won't believe this, but some people think Earth is actually called Teegeeack. What a riot!

Male Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2011-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down